Matt Morgan/Hernandez

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Its obvious that this makeshift tag team will break up soon, and I'm going to facepalm when it finally happens. Matt Morgan did this exact same thing with Abyss, and nobody gave a shit. Now, he'll probably turn on Hernandez after they lose the tag belts, and go on another boring heel run. They already started teasing this at Against All Odds on Sunday, so don't be surprised if it happens soon.

The question is, what happens when they break up? Will Hernandez or Morgan turn heel? Also, who will be the team that will take the tag straps from them? (I would love to say the Motor City Machine Guns, but its obvious TNA has no plans to push those guys and I'm tired of waiting for it)

-TJ-

Eh...

Morgan heel turn will only elevate Hernandez and push Morgan down... Unless they come up with something better for him.

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
They should never have won the titles in the first place. However, I'm interested in them.

Btw, MCMGs were in the middle of a push until they got injured.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
They should take the X-Division out of 6-Man tag matches every week. Both Generation Me and MCMG could do well with those titles. Morgan and Hernandez were the worst possible team. I'd rather have Team 3D or the Nasty Boyz as tag champions.

noumenon

Can't stand Morgan or Hernandez. Put the titles on Beer Money if they can't go on MCMG right now.

Double J

Reaction score
Eh most likely they'll pull a "Morgan injured Hernandez to make them loose the titles" and Hernandez will go to Mexico while Morgan talks about how Hernandez held him down.

straight_edge76

Can't stand Morgan or Hernandez. Put the titles on Beer Money if they can't go on MCMG right now.

Those are the only true teams in TNA that I think deserve a run with the belts tbh.

I see it going down like Double J said; Hernandez getting hurt/screwed over by Morgan in a title match, hopefully with the Guns or Beer Money.

LadyHotrod

Maybe it's just me but I find Morgan and Hernandez to be a weird pairing.....I don't know, they just don't fit together. It just feels like a random pairing like Miz and Big Show.

I agree that the titles should go to Beer Money or MCMG. Way more deserving.

Haight

Reaction score
I see undoing this odd pairing as the perfect way to bring back LAX. Hernandez will be fighting when all of a sudden Homicide, Shelly and Guerrero all attack Morgan and they announce that they 'still have unfinished business here in TNA....etc'

straight_edge76

I believe that Shelly and Sabin have each held the X title (Sabin im not 100% on) and the IWGP junior heavyweight tag titles but they have never had the TNA tag titles.

MizMasta3000

Sabin has. I remember the whole Hail Sabin era he won it in an ultimate X match with Low-Ki and I think Petey Williams (?) and some other guy

IMO MCMG and Generation Me should feud for the titles

Kaz

Reaction score
Well I like both Hernandez & Morgan but they definitly should not be a tag team, they were getting pretty good pushes and then got thrown into the tag division all of a sudden. And like Chessarmy said this will probably just turn out the way the Abyss storyline ended up with Morgan turning heel and no one caring. Then they will build him back up again and give him another push.

Mister J

Reaction score
Why does Matt Morgan even have a job?

Kaz

Reaction score
^Because he is a good talent and a rising star