Matt Hardy's myspace swarmed by Australians....I mean blueberries.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Oh Chucky you. :wub:

More marks around than I thought. Although I assume some of those are just jokes (ie. the one abouot how he sabotaged Jeff's whole career :laugh2:)

Beer Money Army

Why Matt ?????
What did Jeff do to you for you to turn your back on him, geez I liked you but now I dislike you for what you did. I hope Jeff kicks you ass for costing him his belt.
Did you do it coz you lost yours and couldnt see him happy with his. I can't believe you did that to your own brother.
OMFG you are such a losser.

what a douche bag of a chick...

we all know that matt hardy bash Jeff hardy, cause jeff wouldnt fuck lita.. :shifty:

Airfixx

Never mind the marks.... I'll always be partially jealous of those guys....

Half of them are typical smarks tho'.... i.e NOT very fucking smart at all!

"I know it's a storyline, BUT that's really bad of you... "

Typical innability to completely seperate seperate Kayfaybe from reality.

I'm left wondering whether Christian has a myspace and if his is full of posts hating on him for NOT debuting at the RR, why it wasn't HIM that attacked Jeff etc.... :roll:

C4

matt i still want 2 be your friend but that was fucked what u did 2 your brother. and also its having me think if your the 1 who fucked with the fireworks 2 give jeff his burns and i don't want 2 bring this up sorry the hit & run. im still a fan of yours and jeff but think about what u did.

rofl :laugh:

These guys are so dumb.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'm starting to think that "ChuckZombie(if that is his real name)" is a myspace-stalker....

he stalked Famou$'s fake myspace page....and now he's stalkin' matthardy's myspace...

who's next?

Mr. Mat

Just a joke. BOOK! BOOK! BOOK! I'm justa Booka T! BOOOKAAAA TTTTTTTT!!!!!!! I'm nacho SUCKA! SUUUUCKAAAAAAA!!!!

I don't know why i have to type that out every time I see you.

Lol it's all good that was a classic moment in Wrestling Chuck

:nonono:mad:MS