Matt Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

aufman

Reaction score
Matt WILL NEVER EVER get world title matches in his career. Vince HATES Matt and the WWE has never give a FUCK about him. They are very determined to BURY Matt Hardy.

Airfixx

Stay on SD and get outclassed and out performed by Jericho & Edge or move to Raw and battle the proverbial glass celing....?

I really don't see world title gold in Matt's future any time soon... Maybe a high profile non-title fued perhaps or an unsuccesfull challenge or two.

Current Raw ME faces: HHH, Cena, HBK or Batista... Can't imagine WWE putting Matt over any of those guys tbhonest, so I predict a full fued with Kofi, once Matt's hand heels up, in an effort continue to establish his heel character with the young'ns, followed by a fued with HBK and THEN maybe he'll be ready for a crack at Cena round the end of the year when (pressumably) Cena will be champ once more.

Reaction score
Matt WILL NEVER EVER get world title matches in his career. Vince HATES Matt and the WWE has never give a FUCK about him. They are very determined to BURY Matt Hardy.
Maybe you could give some proof that Vince hates him, and give an example of how Matt Hardy has been buried. Over the last two years, he's been a U.S. champ, an ECW champ and got a big win over one of the most popular stars in the company at Wrestlemania. It doesn't seem like he's getting buried to me.

straight_edge76

Matt Hardy has all the tools to become a World Champ. But that does not mean that he will. I believe he could be a good short term champion near the end of the year, maybe around The Royal Rumble but drop it prior to Mania much like Jeff Did.

aufman

Reaction score
Matt Hardy has all the tools to become a World Champ. But that does not mean that he will. I believe he could be a good short term champion near the end of the year, maybe around The Royal Rumble but drop it prior to Mania much like Jeff Did.

No he does not have the tools to be a world champion. Not by a LONG SHOT! Jeff has all the tools and then some to be a credible and DOMINANT world Champion. Once he resigns his contract, he will win the WHC and DOMINATE Smackdown and the WWE as the GOD of the WWE.

straight_edge76

Please explain to me how Jeff was a credible world champ. and why would Matt not be? In their short feud I believe that Matt buried Jeff (imo) and I said he COULD be a world champion; i am pretty sure he wont be a world champion for at least another year or so.

Moonlight Drive

Matt Hardy is the only person that actually makes me change the channel when I'm watching wrestling.

He's going to go soooooo far with his amazing 'I don't like Jeff he sux >=[' gimmick

aufman

Reaction score
Matt Hardy is the only person that actually makes me change the channel when I'm watching wrestling.

He's going to go soooooo far with his amazing 'I don't like Jeff he sux >=[' gimmick

That is because he naturally sucks. God made him physically inferior to Jeff.

seX-Power

^ Not that he ever really had a spot on Raw so far. He has sort of just been floating around since going to Monday Nights.

Airfixx

Well, no, not exactly, but they're both vying for the same spot (top upper-midcard heel... The JBL/Y2J spot) and Matt was way further up that particular ladder thhn Miz was until a couple of weeks ago.