Matt Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Does anybody likes Jeff's brother Matt? I simply love his way to fight, I prefer Jeff's way to fight, but I wanna know your opinion about Matt, his way to fight, and what do you think about the Hardy Boyz (when they were still together)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
IMO the Hardys were best as a tag team. Jeff is OK on his own but I prefer them both as tag team wrestlers.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Better wrestler than Jeff from a technical standpoint. Jeff is just a spotmonkey.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Better wrestler than Jeff from a technical standpoint. Jeff is just a spotmonkey.

You know you've been saying this same line for like the 30th time now?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I dislike both Hardy's, they both pissed me off enough that I really don't want either to succeed in wrestling, however ignoring that for a second and just focusing on wrestling, I did like Matt. Especially when compared to Jeff but yeah he was a decent wrestler. I was pushing for him to succeed at certain points way back when I started to watch. Mic skills weren't that good from memory but again, better than Jeff's. So I wouldn't call myself a fan going just on ability either, he was okay.

As for the Hardy Boyz, I don't have them as one of my favorites or anything but I can't hate on them solely because of how much I enjoyed their series of ladder/tlc matches against The Dudleyz and Edge & Christian.

Alpa Chino

Jobber
Reaction score
AW: Matt Hardy

Spotmonkey or whatever, Jeff is far more entertaining, I think.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
You know you've been saying this same line for like the 30th time now?

And?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

And nothing..

It's just weird how you bash Jeff, but before that started you were comparing your golden boy Rollins with him about becoming a spot monkey..

''Just'' a spot monkey as well, then?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
And nothing..

It's just weird how you bash Jeff, but before that started you were comparing your golden boy Rollins with him about becoming a spot monkey..

''Just'' a spot monkey as well, then?

No. When I have called Rollins a spot monkey it has never been based on his ring skills, rather the position I see him hold in the company. Like Kofi, Shelton and John Morrison, two talented wrestlers who due to their athleticism did a lot of spots since they could handle it. I call Jeff a spot monkey due to the fact that I never thought him a good wrestler. He was an athlete and a daredevil so the spot monkey role suited him. Seth, Kofi, Shelton and Jomo I believe could do just fine without the spots.

So it was not a comparison of skills between Seth and Jeff from my part. But rather niche for them to fill on the roster.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Crayo said:
I prefer watching Jeff in the ring than Matt.

Yeah, me too, I said it, but look I think that it was also more entertaining watching the Hardy Boyz, I prefer singles match, but they together were so great... I don't know, Jeff has also grown as a single wrestler and that's really fine, now I think he can fight against the biggest of every company. But coming back to the Hardy Boyz, Crayo, what's your opinion about that Tag Team?