Matt Hardy wants Lita in TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I think even WSX is better cuz at least it's exciting. I really think WWE is burying ECW's old reputation for being hardcore. CZW is a saving grace that brings back everything the old ECW had.

circle

Reaction score
I don't know...there are constant changes in ECW that I just don't get what they want to do with the ECW brand. But yes I think it is sub-par right now.

Fiend.

Reaction score
WWECW is a joke. Plain and simple. Dave Lagana [if i'm not mistaken, ECW's writer] is doing a piss poor job, and I hate it. This New Breed vs. ECW Originals storyline isn't really going to go anywheres, except burying the Original talent, and they are the ones that made ECW what it was, counter culture, and in your face.

WWECW is just a lame parody, and I refuse to watch it, altough, I do keep up with what's going on, because of one of my favorites [C.M. Punk] being there.

Mikes

Reaction score
I stoped watching ecw a few weeks ago after the constant ecw title rematches

03mnm

Reaction score
The new ECW is a disgrace to the old ecw I mean last Sunday I cant believe that the ECW World title match ended by disqualification. It aint extreme anymore the new breed V the originals is just a copy of the old WCW new blood V the Millionaires club and the story line is killing the originals. For some funny I reason I don’t think that the originals really care as long as their getting paid.

ro316

Reaction score
the idea of a new ECW was good ,but it would be better if vince has no control on the show (paul heyman was the only real chairman of that "brand")

Nation

I think you should learn how to spell. But yeah ecw could have been good.

4lkz

Reaction score
It got really old when they started having WWE people against Big Show every week. The only reason I watch is for some hope of CM Punk doing anything.......and looks like Vince has taken care of that too in the past couple of weeks.

It's horrible......just horrible

Johnny23

Reaction score
Its a waste of tv time,nothing good happens on it,they have cut sabu and rvd's balls off and put them in a glass case,only diffrence this glass wont ever be broken in case of emergancy,Sabu come back to TNA where you can quite happily kill your self all the time,and as for RVD as much as i love him,I think he's just gonna go to the higest bidder.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
The new ECW is a disgrace to the old ecw ..

For some funny I reason I don’t think that the originals really care as long as their getting paid.

I couldn't agree more, It will never be the same now that Vince runs the show. :po:

Good thing I used to see it back then and got a couple of old ECW DVD's.

bdogg1

Reaction score
the current ECW has its good points. i like CM PUNK its just ashame they are already seeming to squshing him at points. however i think they will give him the winner of the bank at WM 23. then he will face Lashley at ECW PPV. the old originals vs new is just like old NWO invasion. but i like the idea of linking up the original ECW players.

i loved the old ECW and how they didnt give a crap and there extreme matches, now a days you dont have that as much.

Exxon

Reaction score
I've basically stopped watching ECW for the last few months. Basically, when Big Slow got the belt, I gave up on it. BIG SLOW?? He'd be 911 in the old ECW, a sideshow with 30 seconds of air time, not the champ.

Lashley as champ?? C'mon, this ECW is just a farm team for the other 2 shows. Lashley will get called up within a year, mark my words.

The A-man

Reaction score
the idea of a new ECW was good ,but it would be better if vince has no control on the show (paul heyman was the only real chairman of that "brand")
I think you've just pointed out why the WWE's version of ECW is doing so poorly. Paul has the head of ECW and he knew just what the fans wanted and how to give it to them. Most, if not all, of the things that came up from the company came from the minds of Heyman as well as a good deal of the original ECW stars. After all, the company became known for its loyal fan base as well as its tendency to push the envelope with storylines. The group has showcased many different styles of professional wrestling, ranging from lucha libre to hardcore wrestling.

However, a lot of that has disappeared since the WWE brings ECW back as a brand with Vince at the helm. He didn't have a damn thing to do with ECW back then, so what make him or anyone else think that he should run it now? With all the things that have been happening on the brand, its clear that he doesn't know just how to market it towards the fans.......who most of them are classic ECW fans. Instead of the classic 'extreme rules' types of matches we end up the same slow-paced story driven plots and angles that plauge both RAW and Smackdown!.

If Vince really wants to save ECW that maybe he should bring Heyman back and let him rebuild things the way HE knows how.