Matt Hardy vs. Mark Henry(c) At SummerrSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

The whole show's focus is more on new talent. I've said it so many times, ECW is on-air developmental. All the new guys go to ECW, then when they are ready they head to Raw or SD!, eg. Kof & Punk, or it is a place for guys to get re-packaged and pushed eg. Nitro and Benjamin

And rather have a belt which has history of all the great champions of the past and has credibility, not a so called 'world' championship which was won by chavo Guerrero, then lost in an 8 second squash

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
ECW Champions (in WWE)
RVD
Big Show
Lashey
Johnny Nitro
CM Punk
Chavo Gurrero
Kane
Mark Henry

US Champions
Harley Race
Booker T
Ric Flair
Stone Cold
Ricky Steamboat

The least goes on..../.
Bringing RVD back sounds like a good idea.

I think at summerslam Henry will retain.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Matt Hardy=Boring

Mark Henry=Boring

By my math, that makes this Double Boring. And it's true what they say, Matt Hardy just won't die!

PS-US Title > ECW Title

but two negatives make a positive in math...

so if you see both are boring...thats two negatives which as I stated above makes a positive...which means...it will be a good match like I said above...

but yeah Matt Hardy will win it...

MikeRaw

^That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard. Firstly, two negatives don't make a positive when it comes to wrestling. But I don't think that either guy is really boring, so I agree there. But ya, assuming that they were, two negatives don't make a positive.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He said if his math is right..so I was just saying if he wants to use it math style...by math I would be right....he should not have used the word math and I would not have said that...

anyway I still think it could be a good match..

MikeRaw

He said if his math is right..so I was just saying if he wants to use it math style...by math I would be right....he should not have used the word math and I would not have said that...

anyway I still think it could be a good match..

No, he has every right to use math, lol. Because what he said was true, he was just statuing the facts, by showing that the us title has more prestige than the ecw title. Your shit didn't need math, lol, cause it just made it stupid :laugh:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know lol..and yeah I agree about the US Title meaning more the the ECW Title..

but still the match could be good cause I don't think Matt Hardy is really that boring...but thats just my opinion..

Reaction score
Matt Hardy I find boring. Mark Henry I find very entertaining. And I doubt Henry will loose the title that quick at summerslam. He just got the title. I think Hardy is just another person that is gonna job to Matt Hardy. Just like Dreamer.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I dont think this match will be that entertaining i dont like henry and Matt doesn't really bring anything that exciting in a match so yeah this match will be crap IMO. Henry will retain most probs.

The_Model

Reaction score
It's going to be a sleeper, in my opinion. I like Matt Hardy but never liked Mark Henry. It'll certainly be one of the more forgettable matches.