Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

They are both average on the mic, while Jeff is improving and is slightly better then Matt right now. For ring skills it's the opposite, they are both good while Matt is improving and is slightly better than Jeff.

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
They are both average on the mic, while Jeff is improving and is slightly better then Matt right now. For ring skills it's the opposite, they are both good while Matt is improving and is slightly better than Jeff.

I would agree with that. I don't think Jeff has to be all that great on the mic because his exciting wrestling style makes up for it. Matt is a better technical wrestler than Jeff, but Jeff's wrestling style doesn't allow him to be a great technical wrestler.

Both are great at selling.

I want to see a tables or a ladder match or a TLC match at WM.

noumenon

This feud really does suck, the build for Mania for just about every match but HHH/Orton is completely horrendous.
We've got Jeff completely ignoring the fact that his brother almost killed him.
Matt costing Jeff matches and teaming with the guy who a few years back was fucking his girlfriend.
And a Matt vs. Jeff match for next week on Smackdown which I honestly think will determine whether this think makes it to Mania. If not I have a feeling we might see either one of the Hardy's in MITB and perhaps one even left off the card.

Double J

Reaction score
Putting the Hardys in the MitB match would be a better deal I think. Both Hardy's were champions, both were made for loosing their titles. Put them in the MitB, it gives them a chance to beat the hell out of each other along with a chance to get back in a title run. Throw in Christian and maybe Helms for some good ole fashion ladder match fun.

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
yea, a MITB match would probably be the best scenario instead of just having them go one on one. I can't see that happening though. :(

Moonlight Drive

RioCreekOrton and Double J: MiTB? You guys are joking, right?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
This feud is dumb to me now, I've lost complete interest in it. Matt beats the shit out of Jeff and left him for dead on the stairs of a hotel room, almost kills him and his girlfriend trying to run them off the road, cost him is title to Edge, almost killed him again messing with his pyro, and costing him matches, and yet he doesn't want to fight him. When he thought it was Edge he wanted to tear him apart, he finds out it's Matt and he bitches out? So what if it's his brother. I just wonder how they're going to get them to have a match at mania with Jeff refusing to fight someone who almost killed him twice, almost killed his gf/wife, costs him matches, and cost him his ultimate achievement.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I have a funny feeling we'll find out on this or next weeks SD - I think they're going with the "I can't take it anymore, its killing me inside" story for Jeff - Maybe if Matt says he killed Jeff's dog on purpose and he's going to do the same to Jeff it will make Jeff snap (kinda like when HBK told Flair he would take him in the back like old yeller and Flair got incensed). I hope they do this Jeff snapping thins soon. Turn Matt into the running away chicken shit.