Matt Hardy Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
Really i cant rember that but hey my memory aint all that gud, Either that or Matt just isnt that memorable to me lol.

EDIT: Just read on his bio it was when Trump bought then sold RAW he got switched in that trade thing.

noumenon

^Yuuup.
WWE has essentially killed all momentum Matt had going for him with this heel turn. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation to see how WWE explains this bullshit storyline of him once again helping out Jeff. Not 2 months ago was he literally trying to fuckin kill him. WOW.

Reaction score
^
^
im guessing something about lying in a hospital bed alone after his insides exploded

if we're lucky when edge and taker come back he might get another go at being heel

noumenon

I had a funny feeling they were going to do this shit.
I heard another rumor about them wanting to do a Hardy Boys "reunion tour". Which honestly might be pretty bad ass if we could eventually get a fuckin TLC at Mania..... Hardys/DX/Edge and Christian............scuse me...I need to wipe up..lol.

Ajax

Reaction score
Matt should be a face, with Jeff leaving Smackdown is going to have a serious lack of top faces and Matt should be able to fill the void.

paulie

Reaction score
^Yuuup.
WWE has essentially killed all momentum Matt had going for him with this heel turn. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation to see how WWE explains this bullshit storyline of him once again helping out Jeff. Not 2 months ago was he literally trying to fuckin kill him. WOW.

agree with u there m8 what was the point of havin, the storyline in the 1st place if they kill it off as soon as matt comes back,,,,

noumenon

^Because the casual wrestling fan doesn't remember the details. They're just too excited about the general prospect of the Hardys getting back together again. They don't give a shit that Matt really had a great thing going for a while and was truly on his way to finally breaking out of the Hardy mold and really forming his own personality and gimmick. Which is honestly something he's been on the verge of twice now...(first with V1) and had been completely shut down both times.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Matt Hardy has the worst luck when it comes to getting pushed. It's good to see him back. As much as I want to see a Hardys reunion, I'd rather see Matt get a Main Event push, heel or face. I would love to see the promos Jericho would cut against Hardy, those would be great. and as a heel, he could team up with Punk.

noumenon

Matt is never going to get to a main event level as a face unless it's being paired with Jeff sadly. He simply doesn't have anything interesting enough around his character to make it as a face. He was face for a pretty damn long time without it happening, so this time really won't be much different. He does however get a pretty decent heel reaction and honestly works much better as one.