Matt Hardy comments on McIntyre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
- In what could just be Matt Hardy doing the usual on Twitter, he wrote the following on Friday about Drew McIntyre: 'I hate him, I really do. The reason I hate Drew is cuz he's been given everything without workin' for it.. While I've busted my ass for EVERYTHING I've ever earned! And to earn everything I that I've have, I've sacrificed & destroyed my body.. That's why I actually respect Edge-cuz he's done the same.'

This has to be a work. Even Hardy isn't that stupid. Is he?

LKP

Reaction score
Actually its a storyline to get us talking on the net.

noumenon

Reaction score
Matt has been tweeting some pretty odd stuff over the past few days. Some stuff that almost hints at his departure from the company. WWE is pretty anti-Twitter so I couldn't see them condoning the furthering of storyline through Tweets. Perhaps this is his way of poking the beast.

LKP

Reaction score
Or its their way of making us talk a lot and assuming matt will go. I think 2010 will be a huge year for matt hardy in the wwe, plus he is a pro in NXT.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
^^^ Yeah thats what I was thinking. especially with the fact that Shannon Moore has been trying to get him to join TNA as of late.

nation

Reaction score
Or its their way of making us talk a lot and assuming matt will go. I think 2010 will be a huge year for matt hardy in the wwe, plus he is a pro in NXT.

Carlito?

noumenon

Reaction score

...like huge as in his ballooning weight....ooooor?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^tehe

Matt is probably one of the most boring and un-motivational characters I have seen. He should just retire and never come on TV again.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Hopefully he goes to TNA and wins the title in his first few months there.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Yeah. How long have people been saying "this will be his year." I don't see him doing anything but being a mid card jobber. Either that or released. And as Nation said, Carlito is a pro on NXT too. Nuff said about that.

Reaction score
Well...Matt is right. Drew "Crowd Killer" McIntyre is boring as fuck and has the marketability of a homosexual pirate. He's said maybe what...3 lines and has been given a title.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
That's can't be one tweet since you can only have 140 characters.

And fuck Matt Hardy. Just join TNA already. McIntyre may be boring as watching paint dry but atleast his flab doesn't roll over his trunks. Yeah I'm lookin at you Hardy.

Axis

Reaction score
Well, he's feuding with Drew McIntyre, who has the gimmick of being handed stuff. FUCK YOU MOLE HILL, YOU'RE GOING TO BE A MOUNTAIN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Reaction score
Being handed stuff isn't a gimmick. He's just big, so he gets a push. He's lame as fuck and it's sad he's holding a belt and boring people to tears.

...god...

Reaction score
Well...Matt is right. Drew "Crowd Killer" McIntyre is boring as fuck and has the marketability of a homosexual pirate. He's said maybe what...3 lines and has been given a title.
Gay swashbuckler was much more fitting and awesome.

Being handed stuff isn't a gimmick. He's just big, so he gets a push. He's lame as fuck and it's sad he's holding a belt and boring people to tears.
He's not even big, just tall. Looks like he's 180 lbs.