Matt Damon >>>

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
If you watched the season finale of Entourage last night, you know why.

[yt]MxODvIILFq8[/yt]

noumenon

I gotta watch it later. This season was fucking horrible, please tell me the last episode redeemed it a little bit.
What happened this season?
Ari's partner is a dumb ass.
E has girl trouble.
Turtle goes to school.
And Vince did abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

Entourage used to be my crack but this season was just awful. True Blood slayed Entourage this year.

Dre

Reaction score
The last episode lived up to the hype. Makes you wish there was more episodes.

Dre

Reaction score
A lot of shit happen in the last episode. I would tell you, but I don't wanna spoil it for everyone else.

noumenon

Someone already blew up the E/Sloan thing in their facebook status so I know about that..lol. Don't tell me anything else.

noumenon

I've got OnDemand....and I DVR'ed it on HBO HD so I'm not gonna watch it on my lap top..lol

Wordlife

GREAT episode... It's for the kids Vince... LOL at Matt Damon!

AHHH Turtle :(

And Drama is great in this episode... and E/Sloane made my day!

Dre

Reaction score
I think Turtle will get back with that chick. Also, I think E's ex will be back next season causing more mayhem.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
How was this season bad? Theses guys are grown men remember that. All these new Entourage fans are hatin because they didn't have as much fun as they did in previous seasons.

Last night was one of the top episodes for the entire series. All of their finale's are great.

P.S.

[yt]tcwS3GSDOrc[/yt]

I represent Jon and Kate Plus 8...

Wordlife

^that scene was the best of last night! But I love how he shoots the ceiling when he knows someone has to clean it up haha

noumenon

Okay, so I watched the last two episodes last night and all I have to say is...what the fuck is wrong with the writers!?
If they could make the last two episodes that good, what the hell happened to the rest of the fucking season? The last two episodes were classic witty fast paced Entourage action...and the whole season......dragged. I suppose it was smart because now I am craving a lot more Entourage.
But it seems by the end of the season they finally realized people wanna see Vince jet setting and doing movies, Turtle at his heels (not at UCLA in a sweater vest) and Drama continually making bad decisions and not holding down a steady job.
Ari didn't even truly shine until the last two episodes...and it was great to see Sloan's dad brought back into the mix.

And Matt Damon.......FUCKING PRICELESS!