• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt Cardona

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
9d7WTHvl.jpg

wHjXazQl.jpg

Championships and accomplishments

Ryder is a former WWE Intercontinental Champion
Themes

John Cena Vs Zack Ryder RAW 05/12/2011

WWE Smackdown 12/23/11 Zack Ryder vs Cody Rhodes (HQ)

Zack Ryder vs Tyler Breeze, WWE Main Event 12.03.2016

GCW HOMECOMING MATT CARDONA VS NICK GAGE

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
A goof back then, and loser now. Pretty much only got over for being "in with the internet" and all. Plus, he bought more casual fans to GCW, which have no clue or even to some degree respect for Hardcore/Deathmatch wrestling.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
You call him a loser but how many would kill to have his life? :lol Guy is living it up, making money, happily engaged, following his dreams... good for that guy.

Rosie

Dark Side
His run in the independents/Impact/NWA/GCW is really just showing how WWE missed the boat with him. Like, seriously, he is on the run of his career and ironically, he was still a solid face before he leaned into "I'm a true internet star, I'm a bigger star than these trash independents. I'm bringing WWE to you!" heel character.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
@Worm Queen you can start a Matt Cardona hate thread if you want, I told that to someone once about another wrestler and they left forever instead tho

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It’s a good rule we don’t need every thread to be a negative cesspool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's an overmoderation rule bc people can't ignore comments they disagree with but I've already been outvoted on the subject anyway lol but for the record I thought Deth was simply playing up her gimmick of hating on Cardona bc she's a deathmatch fan and he shits on deathmatch wrestling daily