Matches/Feuds you want to see

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I think orton punk is pretty much the optimal. I'd go orton face.

CMS

Reaction score
Orton as a face has fresh faces with pretty much everyone....then again, I don't exactly look forward to any of them. Might enjoy them, but I don't look forward to them. It says something (maybe I have been already WWE brainwashed) that what I am looking forward the most for him is a face vs face match against John Cena

Airfixx

Reaction score
Face Edge put the icing on the cake for my dislike of him. He was already stale during his heel run. It was too the point in my questioning was the only reason he got that heat because of Vicki. Turns out I was right since they paired them back up again (even if it was for one night). I was stoked about him returning from his injury, only for his face run to suck. His excuse for turning face was lame and was a lazy heel turn. If Edge left now, I wouldn't care. I'd miss him down the road maybe... maybe.

If Edge hadn't got injured and his face turn was able to happen, as written, during the course of his tag run with Y2J I don't think there'd be anywhere near as much 'hate' for Edge round here...

Matches I wanna see:

Cena v Taker @ WM
Sheamus vs Taker
Punk vs Orton (Not so much the match itself, but a nicely booked fued would be sweet.)
Cena vs Mysterio
Christian (Heel) vs Mysterio
Jericho vs Orton
HHH vs Punk
HHH (Heel) vs Mysterio

Reaction score
It may sound silly but it would do alot for Cody Rhodes but I'd like to see a feud of Rhodes vs. Finlay. I know it's not a headlining feud by any means but the crowd likes Finlay enough for Rhodes to get a good amount of heat from.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sheamus vs. Kane (the seemingly unstoppable Kane that used to eat chairshots like midget punches.....)

Reaction score
Sheamus vs. Kane (the seemingly unstoppable Kane that used to eat chairshots like midget punches.....)

Heel vs. heel? I wouldn't mind this feud really as it would work in the sense of building Sheamus towards the Undertaker at some point.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Heel vs. heel? I wouldn't mind this feud really as it would work in the sense of building Sheamus towards the Undertaker at some point.

Show was more of a Tweener, tbh. Nothing he did was really heelish, aside from the fact that he was fighting heel after heel.

Sheamus is the center of the feuds I want to see right now. A lot of potential for Ted Jr., but the E isn't doing shit right with him yet, so I'ma hold off on wanting to see that. Sheamus though, he's just got all the potential in the world, tbh, and the hype to go along with it already.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
We were talking about Sheamus and Kane right? Not Big Show?

Shit, lost the second half of my post...

...had Sheamus vs. ECW-style Show without the weight issues on there as well... *feels like an idiot*

As far as Sheamus vs. Kane... Kane isn't much of a heel right now either tbh. I like the prospect of Kane vs. almost anyone as well. He's solid in his storylines, so a feud would be awesome, and his in-ring work is still top notch.

CMS

Reaction score
Wait what? Nothing Big Show did back in his ECW run was truly heelish? I mean, he just gang banged The Undertaker along with Khali, was a part of screwing RVD out of the ECW Title, was the leader of that pseudo stable of Hardcore Holly, Test and Paul Heyman, fought DX and joined forces with The McMahons. Yeah, that's totally faceish.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wait what? Nothing Big Show did back in his ECW run was truly heelish? I mean, he just gang banged The Undertaker along with Khali, was a part of screwing RVD out of the ECW Title, was the leader of that pseudo stable of Hardcore Holly, Test and Paul Heyman, fought DX and joined forces with The McMahons. Yeah, that's totally faceish.

I didn't say he was a face, I said he was a tweener. It didn't matter what Show was doing on ECW - he was getting pops. Dude was constantly being praised during his matches with Sabu & RVD. Show got huge pops to go along with the heat. Perhaps saying nothing he did was REALLY heelish was the wrong choice of words - but I never considered Show a true heel during his ECW run. The guy was running through everyone and fans soaked it all up.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
In order to avoid what has already been said I have a few ideas for some (not all real high profile feuds) that I think would be interesting to see:

Goldust/Cody
Cody/Kane
MVP (heel)/Christian
Ted/HHH
Ted/Taker
Miz/Taker
Miz/HHH
Miz/Orton
Sheamus/Swagger
Show/Sheamus
Kofi/MVP (heel)
Ziggler/Miz
MVP(heel)/Show

CMS

Reaction score
Under your logic, John Cena has been a tweener his entire career and Randy Orton last year was a tweener when feuding John Cena. Big Show was a heel. He got cheers not because of his character, but out his spots in matches. Back in 2006 he was applying that sick Cobra Clutch backbreaker and his spear was even more explosive, but nothing out of what he did.