Match returning over the summer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Should I change my Username?

No disrespect to the Chain Gang Assault Battalion, but I have been contemplating a username change for sometime now.

I'll still be a loyal Chain Gang Soldier and Student of Thugonomics, just with a different name.

Do you guys think I should make a chnage or keep CenaMark54.

I'll also take suggestions.

xtremebadass

ill still know u as cenamark, but whatever u choose is ok with me bro

Soulpower

Well, you should use something like RandyOrton is the most overrated wrestler of the past 10 years 54.... But that would probably be a bit too long.

You're still going to be a Cena fan, so I see no reason why you shouldn't change it.

Nation

Well, you should use something like RandyOrton is the most overrated wrestler of the past 10 years 54.... But that would probably be a bit too long.

You're still going to be a Cena fan, so I see no reason why you shouldn't change it.

NOOOOO!!!! Lashleysucks54 or Lashleyneedstobreakhisneck54 or Lashleygetreleased54.

xtremebadass

Lashleythemostconsiderateblackwrestlerinthehistoryofthewweandlovestosmile54, lol

Reaction score
Nah keep it as CenaMark54.

-It's easy to abbreviate ... CM54 :)
-I dont want to change my brain thoughts to your new name...
-I think CenaMark54 is too good. You mark for Cena enough to keep that name, imo.

But its obviously your account, and I cant really think of any other names (seriously) for you if you decide to change.

CenaMark54

I like Lashleysucks54, but if he somehow actually becomes good I would have to change again.

Nation

I like Lashleysucks54, but if he somehow actually becomes good I would have to change again.

He will never be good he's crossed the line. Orton,Test,Holly,Kennedy, and Masters are all victims of jobing to Lashley and they should have never had to considering their all better then Lashley.

This Guy

I hate when people change there user names. I never can get used to the new name

xtremebadass

yea i still dont know if old members are here but with new names

The Mojo

Reaction score
I think you shouldnt change your username just change your Usertitle which is under your Username