Mat, you may have a chance!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

if jazz, shaniqua and the rest of black divas decide come back, then i hope I die.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
You have to admit seeing Jazz & Shaniqua beat up the miz would be worth the price of admission. They could beat the miz in a 2 on 1 extreme rules. Well worth it.
Not the rest of the black divas. But if kristal really has been released which i hope not she should join that fantasty faction (even though she would clearly be the weakest link) Shaniqa could beat Funaki i think. Adding Jazz really puts that up there. Kristal can't beat any male wrestler in the WWE.
On topic, Maria is ECW material so trade her for layla and put layla on Raw.

the dark knight

not just today, i never liked her. she has a nice lil cute ass but who cares? her face reminds me of ugly 6 year old girls....

Soulpower

I don't hate maria but she is one of the WWE Divas that i want to get their ass beat.

I would LOVE to beat her ass >_>