Mat, you may have a chance!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Partial Source: Wrestling Observer

-- On The Sun's official website, there is an article with Maria. In June 2006 she told The Sun that she was dating fellow wrestler CM Punk. She now reveals that they have split up as couple. "Me and Punk split, four months ago. If you want to put that in The Sun go right ahead. I am so ready for this to leak!," Maria said. "Everyone thinks we're still a couple, so I hope that this actually gets out there finally." She then adds that she could never give up her job for a boyfriend.

Obvious jab at Krissy Vaine.

The Rated R CMStar

Krissy is so stupid, he was getting a push in SD and he leaves for the loser of her boyfriend

NinoBrown

Reaction score
LOL I was gonna post this in the News Section but it's frivolous (heard Jadakiss say it) and I knew it'll probably be moved.

Mr. Mat

wow i feel so loved*starts to cry* nino thanks for the cheap pop i am so happy maria is single

phantomgerald

Please dudes, she don't even know you guys. Why the hell are you guys e-fighting over a girl none of u will ever get. Pfft.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I hope Jazz & Shaniqua come back and start some Black Women beating white women & weak white men faction. They could kill Maria for you Dark_Knight

Ex:

The miz is busy hitting on Maria in the middle of the ring and out of nowhere Shaniqua hits the Miz with a big boot and jazz turns maria around to lay a Jazz Stinger on her and then they take the miz out of the ring and beat the hell out of him.

Maria seriously though is ugly. I'd rather go to a concert where mark henry & jillian hall are singing a duet. Followed by a song sang by the great khali. Then have her stay around longer then necessary. BTW seeing khali sing would be funny.