Masters of the Mic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
WWE.com has released a list of the "Top 25 Masters of the Mic." Below is the list 1-25

1. Stone Cold

2. Roddy Piper

3. The Rock

4. Ric Flair

5. Chris Jericho

6. Jake Roberts

7. John Cena

8. Dusty Rhodes

9. Bobby Heenan

10. JBL

11. Randy Savage

12. C.M. Punk

13. Hulk Hogan

14. Mick Foley

15. Billy Graham

16. Vince McMahon

17. Edge

18. Paul Heyman

19. Triple H

20. Jesse Ventura

21. The Miz

22. Ted DiBiase, Sr.

23. Santino Marella

24. Rick Rude

25. Captain Lou Albana

lol at some of the people that is below John Cena on this list. Heenan. Really? Dusty? Really. THE MIZ...Really? That's just my opinion. I've never was a big fan of John on the mic so I'm biased. Thought?

...god...

Reaction score
What's wrong about Dusty? He's one of the greatest promo guys of all time, hands down. This list needs more HBK and Lawler though and it'd be good. Oh, and Kane, he should definitely be in there. Lmao just lmao at Cena #7. Vince should be higher too, imo, guy was so damn good. Weird cus I was making a list in my head of this the other day, #1 is def a toss up between those 3-4 guys, too hard to deduce.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I was saying Cena doesn't deserve to be above a lot of those guys that he's above on that list.

...god...

Reaction score
Ah, yeah, it's quite hilarious, and fucking sickening at the same time. Generally, I'd take off Santino, Miz, Lou and add HBK, Lawler, Kane or Kurt. Can't believe Kurt isn't on there too, no one was as good as him in sucha ridiculous short time, he was one of the go-to, top tier guys on the mic. His voice got a bit fucked up due to the tumor, though.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I have no words to even try to explain why Santino is on this list. D-Von Dudley has some promos out there that will put him to shame.

Reaction score
It's a WWE.com list, what choo guys expect? They have to put some of their current roster on there. Santino and Rude are the only ones that don't deserve to be on the list. A guy who had a mouth piece a majority of his career and a guy with a faux accent shouldn't be on the list, especially when HBK and Savage aren't on it. But it could be worse.