Maryse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
As capable I guess as the Miz is of a good run. She's good to look at. But Nikki Bella and Trish Stratus are what I call hot.

I mean along with AJ Styles The Miz was the best pro wrestler in WWE in 2016. So he's very capable.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I mean along with AJ Styles The Miz was the best pro wrestler in WWE in 2016.
Best MALE pro wrestler of 2016...

The best overall...well...

tumblr_ohguqyb42_X1ug3f7no1_500.png

*Bows in worship*

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
Best MALE pro wrestler of 2016...

The best overall...well...

tumblr_ohguqyb42_X1ug3f7no1_500.png

*Bows in worship*

I'd put Charlotte up there in third place. She's only really let down by not having anyone outside of Sasha that can sometimes work/compete on her level. She's head and shoulders above all the other women. So often times even Charlotte at her best was let down by who she's working with botching or having horrific promo delivery.

The least capable I think is John Cena. He shoulder blocks, bounces on ropes, dances, and falls on someone.

Cena's capable enough at times, him and Nikki squashing the Mizanins at WrestleMania and then disappearing is bullshit though.

Miz won at life.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
Here she doesn't look quite as busty as in your icon picture. She's obviously been pushed up. Well, good for her there's something to push up. So many women...well I'll leave it there. :emoji_wink:

I'd say she was pushing her tits right up to further mock Nikki in my avatar.

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
I'm not going to debate her looks but I will comment on her role. Since her return, The Miz has really pushed on and, were he still on Smackdown, he would be in the WWE title mix right about now. Thankfully he's getting the IC title back soon.

Maryse is essentially the one thing that's keeping the fans from cheering Miz right now, which is very important. He's one of very few heels in the whole roster, alongside Jinder, Lesnar and Reigns. That makes him incredibly important.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It'd be pointless though, no ones going to look as amazing as Maryse did.
I don't know...I think Dana Brooke would look amazing in the Nikki Bella attire...
He's one of very few heels in the whole roster, alongside Jinder, Lesnar and Reigns. That makes him incredibly important.
Lesnar is a heel?

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm not going to debate her looks but I will comment on her role. Since her return, The Miz has really pushed on and, were he still on Smackdown, he would be in the WWE title mix right about now. Thankfully he's getting the IC title back soon.

Maryse is essentially the one thing that's keeping the fans from cheering Miz right now, which is very important. He's one of very few heels in the whole roster, alongside Jinder, Lesnar and Reigns. That makes him incredibly important.

I feel like Miz is still a good enough heel to get heat without Maryse, he started to get over when he was feuding with Cena but he's doing well to keep getting heat now. He avoids the traps that Owens and even Jericho fall into where they pander to the fans and suck up to them at times.

I don't know...I think Dana Brooke would look amazing in the Nikki Bella attire...

Lesnar is a heel?

Everyone would look good in Nikki's attire, but Maryse is just on another level of hotness.

And I feel like Brock is a heel. Something about his recent booking/feuds makes him feel like a heel again.