Maryse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
Does anyone feel like me? Anytime that Bast?rd Miz has his old lady down there and she "steps in". Ambrose or whoever ought to bust her. Or why doesn't someone take a woman down with them? She's allowed at ringside but no one else shows up.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Haha, that would be great, and I have thought about it before also.

In 1999 she would have been punched in the face for interfering in a match, but no, not gonna happen these days.

I am surprised they haven't had a female wrestler get tired of her antics and come out to put a beat down on her though. That would be funny.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Without her there, we wouldn't have seen The Miz have one of his best runs in his career for the past year or so since she's been his manager, so I have no problem seeing her. + She's f'n HAWT

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
From a kayfabe perspective nothing she's done recently stands out as "beatdown" worthy, I mean ultimately Miz gets beat down like he's Brooklyn Brawler every night anyway, so its not like anything Maryse is getting to do actually accomplishes anything. I want 2016 Miz and Maryse back, when Miz was a credible heel who used his wife to help win. Rather than 2017 Miz who's a joke and cant win anything even when he cheats his ass off.

She's added so much to The Miz character, and he'll be the first to tell you she's motivated him to do his absolute best every night.

The no man on woman violence works well as a heat tool as well, because generally Maryse can be all smug and get in the babyfaces faces.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Without her there, we wouldn't have seen The Miz have one of his best runs in his career for the past year

She added to him in a good way without needing to say much. She isn't so much a manager as she is a building object much like a belt (not to say she is nothing but an object!) where she is there to make Miz look superior.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

200.gif

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
Without her there, we wouldn't have seen The Miz have one of his best runs in his career for the past year or so since she's been his manager, so I have no problem seeing her. + She's f'n HAWT

As capable I guess as the Miz is of a good run. She's good to look at. But Nikki Bella and Trish Stratus are what I call hot.

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
Maryse would whup Ambrose anyway.
tumblr_oj8gwoxQno1vf6iono1_400.gif

I remember that. I would go for Ambrose. Course Baron Corbin kills everyone...except John Cena in 2 minutes he picks Corbin up and throws him down. Dances around a bit and falls on him. No wrestling ability there.