Maryse Ouellet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This is so freakin funny

Ok i think this goes here i found a site that is complete opposite to things. So in here ask what u want me to search ok then ill post it says. I dont wnna post the link incase i get ban and cant be bothered to post because it took me ages to find.
Here what they said about tna

Total Nonstop Action Snooker

(Redirected from TNA)
Total Nonstop Action Snooker (TNA) is an American snooker promotion, founded by Jeff Jarrett and his father Willie Nelson in Smarch 2003, and now owned by Kentucky Fried Chicken (though are secretly funded by the World Wildlife Federation). The company operates out of Hull, with an office in the treehouse of Orlando Bloom. TNA was originally a member of the International Federation of Snooking and was also known as IFS-TNA, but withdrew from the IFS in 2004 after a disagreement with between Jarrett and Oscar Wilde over whether the use of Jarrett's guitar as a cue after accidently burning his cue from pyrotechnics. The predicament ended with Jarrett holding the match on for good few days (damn fool).

TNA is the first American promotion to exclusively use a hexagonal snooker table as opposed to the more conventional four-sided table. The reasoning for this is for more impact spots despite the fact there's no more holes than before. TNA is also unorthodox in that championships can change hands as a result of "blackballing" the referee by potting his balls with the use of the cueball or just stealing the championship and claiming it as his own (as seen with Sean Waltman), thereby nullifying the "champion's advantage", along with both competitors approaching the table via separate entrance ways complete with their own brand of midgets masterbating to country music and a choice of either Tom Arnold or Dustin Diamond accompanying them

and about wwe

WWF
(Redirected from WWE)
“Christopher Shyu is the new owner of the WWE :O”

~ Oscar Wilde
“You are such a bad wrestler you might as well join WWE!!! ”

~ Stewie Griffin on Peter's wrestling career.
“RAAWWWW! KHALI EAT ENTIRE CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION! KHALI GET SHITS!”

~ The Great Khali Indian Goddess on having his Breakfast of Champions
“You can't Stand me!”

~ John We've Cena nuff
“You're right, We can't!”

~ Everyone else
“Why Can't I open my mouth properly, I I know, I been sucking to much dick. ”

~ Jim Ross on Himself
“Were all gay with HBK”

~ Everyone else on John we've Cena nuff
“Yes I can rape you, in ten different ways, shaolin style.”

~ Chuck Norris on John we've Cena nuff
“Hey what's that Panda doing? Oh now, the Panda's applying a Boston Crab and his back is broken, talk about animal cruelty!”

~ Wrestling Commentator on World Wildlife Fund for Wrestling
“Is it just me who thinks this is a bit gay? Im glad it is, I fit right in”

~ Jim Ross on WWE
“Who are we kidding? This blows”

~ Shane McMuffin on WWE
The WWE, (World Wrestling Entertainment) is an epic and mighty game for the true warriors of the world. True men roll around in tights with each other while fighting for fake-gold belts. Whatever people say, it's NOT fake, and definitely NOT men's SOAP OPERAS

about texas chainsaw massacre
Texas Chainsaw massacre
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is an independent slasher/horror film, made in 1973 for tuppence. There was a remake in 2005, but it's probably shit. Like all half-arsed remakes (particularly the mockery the Americans made of The Wicker Man, the bastards!). It was ok, but the last time I saw it I was damn lit as a light.

[edit] Plot
Warning: The following text might contain spoilers. This makes the article more aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds. Take caution and carry a first-aid kit at all times if you don't know that Snape kills Dumbledore, Kadaj is Sephiroth, Eggman was the client, Lightning McQueen loses the race, Church gets killed by Caboose by accident, but then comes back as a ghost, Midna is the Twilight Princess, King Arthur and his knights are arrested for supposedly killing the historian, ending the movie before the final battle can start, Ocelot works for the Patriots, Saturos and Menardi aren't evil, Austin Powers and Dr. Evil are brothers, Springtime for Hitler is a huge success, Bertha Crow is the answer and Bertha Crow is the winner, the computer simulation was actually the Third Invasion, and Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!

A bunch of college students, who'll doubtlessly be killed later, as college students are wont to do, are driving aimlessly down some road in the middle of Texas. They stop for a hitchhiker, who is revolted when they begin cutting themselves and jumps out of the car.

They stop at a house that appears to be empty, and one of them goes in to investigate to prove he's cool and macho so he can get laid. But then, Leatherface comes along and drags him inside. The other students scream for a bit, then they go in too. Leatherface deposits them in chairs and ties them up. They hear a chainsaw revving and manage to cut the ropes on a nail to escape. As they run out, they see a room filled with carcasses and speculate that it's human meat.

They get back in the car and try to drive away, but they see the hitchhiker from earlier, who shoots out their tyres and drags them back to the house. Leatherface ties them up again, but they manage to escape again (he just doesn't learn, does he?) and run out into the road. The hitchhiker follows them, but gets run over by a monstrously exaggerated American truck. They flee. Then Leatherface comes out of the house holding a tray of biscuits, and he's sad because they didn't want to taste the biscuits.

The end.

So Remember; You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

theres other like smackdown and impact etc
if a mod or admin says i can post the link its like a search engine then ill post it

rep me if u wanna because its an awesome link u would love lol
its like a search engine but opposite and i bet u that u all know it anyway.

So if u want me to search something ill post it on here like and write a few things u want me to search rep if u wanna.

Reaction score
Ok u said simpsons in the sbox her eis what they said about them im signed up so i can change them
family to ascend to the British Throne. They are well-known for increasing their popularity by using their daily business as a basis for the well-known cartoon series. It has been noted that the entertainment value of their lives is in direct inverse proportion to the number of celebrities they encounter (see Tony Blair.)

After the death of Prince Henry in a freak kitten huffing accident, chaos and turmoil broke out across the British Empire. Eventually, the struggle came down between the Simpsons and the Scientologists.

By a combination of wit, humor, and two-dimensionality and the various benefits coming with it, the Simpsons ascended the throne and began their reign of terror and democracy, by suggesting to the people they are in charge, but actually thwarting all public initiative and striking down hard on anyone whose opinion differs from theirs. However, in recent times, their episodes have had the humor quality of a physics lecture from Stephen Hawking and the novelty of Star Wars DVDs.

Their rule is praised for such famous quotes like "Chew my bologna" and "Don't have a chicken... have a Flesh Eating Bovine instead." In their first years in power, such initiatives were passed including No Child Left Behind. This states that in case of an emergency fireworks factory explosion, no children shall be left behind, out of the explosion's reach.

However, Prince Bart Simpson is widely revered by the English proletariat. With his labor policies ("You do all the work, I take all the credit") and stirring slogans ("Kiss the cheeks of my rear end, capitalists"), he is the favorite for the next rigged election. There is an alleged connection between Prince Bart and King Homer, and a special operatives team of the CIA has been created to solve this mystery.

Lisa Simpson is a masterful player of the lute, but was banished by the Edict of No Lute Players Named Lisa in England. Unfortunately, the future Queen Elizabeth I, pet name "Lisa", also fell under this edict, and was thus banished to live with the Griffins in Prussia. she then became the youngest person to win the nobel prize for peace

It is worthy of note that 90% of poorly written Internet humor is actually stolen from the Simpsons. For an example, see George Bush. Recently, Marge Simpson and her friend were found stabbed to death. King Homer was put on trial for murder, but it was later revealed that the murderer was Tiger Woods. The Simpsons then signed up for a animated series on FOX that went on for 300 seasons (and still running!). Recently, the Simpsons were engaged in war with Emperor Charles X of France-Scotland for Fry stealing Scotland.

In months past, Family Guy has worked its way up the social structure and killed the Simpsons, effectively usurping power from the painfully funny series, and placing it in the hands of a series that never was funny. However, in a landmark lawsuit, Family Guy was sued by The Universe for breaching copyright laws, see R v. Family Guy.

(#######)
(#########)
(#########)
Machine gun----> =====#########)
(#########)
(#########)
(#########) /-\ <------Bart's growth
(########) | |
_^^__ (#########) | |
/ \ (#########) |__\/\/| /\ /\ /\ /\
l/\ l (##########) | | | V \/ \. .----/ \----.
| (o)(o) (o))o)(##) | | \_ / \ /
C .---_) ._C (##) | (o)(o) (o)(o) <__. .--\ (o)(o) /__.
| | ___| /____, (##) C _) _C / \ () /
| \__/ \ (#) | ,___| /____, ) \ > (C) <
/_____\ | | | / \ /----' /___\____/___\
/_____/ \ OOOOOO /____\ ooooo /| |\
/ \ / \ / \ / \ / \
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Homer Marge Bart Lisa Maggie

Maloney

Reaction score
haha that one is funny, where did u get it?

Reaction score
Well its a site yes that is everything turned round this is what they said about roh i wrote a few things as well lol
Ring of Homos (ROH) is an independent professional wrestling promotion created in 3,000,000 B.C.. It is one of the leading US independent companies and usually holds two or three shows every month. Annual shows include the Anniversary Of Custard's Last Stand Show, Injury Before Porhongraphy, Survival of the Sexiest, Gloryhole By Homos, and Final Fantasy.

Unlike World Wanking Entertainment (WWE), which mostly focuses on physical appearance, microphone skills, gimmicks, and characters, Ring of Honor showcases technical matches with smaller but very skilled performers. The promotional style has some influence from that of the Japanese UWF, but not the wrestling style, as not every ROH wrestler uses dildos.

Matches tend to be longer (and harder) than those of larger promotions, and focus on the sexual abilities of the wrestlers. Some of the most acclaimed matches of 2169 occurred in the promotion.

Respected wrestling journalist Dave "I Drink My Own Urine" Meltzer rated the Samoa Hoe vs. CM Cunt sixty-minute bout from "Hoe vs. Cunt 69" 16 October, 2169 and Samoa Hoe vs. Kunta Kintae from October 1 2690, a full five-star in the Wrestling Observer. At the time of "Hoe vs. Cunt II," Meltzer had not rated any wrestling match in the US the full five-stars since 1997, but drank plenty of his own urine.

As such, Ring of Homos has developed a loyal fanbase in the Northeast and around the country. Ring of Homos also broadcasts on The Fuck Network to viewers in Canada and on the The Wrestling Channel to viewers in Great Britain and Ireland, as well as Bravo in the United States.

sorry about the language but its the gag ill give u the site its like a search engine if a mod or admins say im allowed to post it my names TravisG on there.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Made this one just then in about 5 minutes

MARYSE1.jpg

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Bro, your really talented, but this is iffy. I don't like the opacity on her hand, the blending mode/Color Scheme is confusing, and I don't like the Font.

2/5

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I've been looking at a lot of your recent work. You need to slow down and look over your sigs before saving them. Looking at this, in 20 seconds, I can pick out, you put the far right pic on top so her hand is inside of it. Next, the other hand on the second image is right over her face. Like I said, just slow down and notice the little things.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This would be pretty good if it wasn't for the hand blend in issue everyone else has already pointed out. Fix that and you're good.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
As I said in the Del Rio thread, I think its time to pursue a different style. Not because its bad, but because its been beaten to death. You've gotten about as good you can get with that particular background effect, but the focus should be on the render (in this case Maryse) rather than the background.