Maryse has a new look

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz can even ruin Maryse. wow just wow

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Doesn't appeal to me, since I like women with long hair. If she likes it though good for her, doesn't seem that bad, but I will say I do like her before.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think women look better with longer hair but I am glad to see she got rid of all that fake hair & fake make-up... Next step... Get rid of them ugly fake boobs!

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
06xJNuh.png

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
And in ironic fashion, you post this in the thread where we avoid alllll the dirt roads, all lay down in the middle, and look up a the sky and watch the clouds move.

We're a bunch of internet potheads. :haha:
Nah, I still sensed some hostility towards BLFFL by the random bashing of Maryse and her new look. :dawg:

Idk, it made sense to me to post it in a BLFFL thread that was still active. :dawg:

Reactions: Snowman1

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
She's still not that hot. I don't care for blonde women most of the time. Dye her hair into being a brunette and her attraction level will probably go up for me.