• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel Studios' Eternals (2021)

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

I'm not gonna make it seem like I know the Eternals probably one of the rare properties from Marvel I have no clue about. Granted I like this Trailer in what they gave us and I wanna know who or what is making them get involved.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I also know next to nothing about these characters which is rare since I'm a comic fan but I'm a lot more excited for that reason tbh I have a lot of trust in marvel anyway and this cast is insane, hope to be surprised

Sabretooth

Why the fuck was this thread not made already lmao. But yeah I literally had never even heard of them before Marvel announced a movie. It seems like they’re immortal beings who have watched over the universe and now some shit is going down that’s so bad they need to interfere. Chloe Zhao is directing so I’m sure this movie is going to be amazing. Crazy to think if it wasn’t for COVID we would have seen it already. But I can’t wait.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
EdncnQvl.jpg

Here's a new poster.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Only thing I know about this movie is the chubby schlub from Stuber looking like the poster boy for steroid usage.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Welp alot of people were wondering why didn't they help us vs Thanos and you find that it seems someone who looks like Galactus said nope and you better listen to him if it so him when he says don't you get involved or else! It could also be Arishem and I'm pretty sure he would whoop his ass. You don't want to fuck with the Celestials people!

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Welp alot of people were wondering why didn't they help us vs Thanos and you find that it seems someone who looks like Galactus said nope and you better listen to him if it so him when he says don't you get involved or else! It could also be Arishem and I'm pretty sure he would whoop his ass. You don't want to fuck with the Celestials people!

Apparently it is Arishem

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Apparently it is Arishem

I thought so the face gave it away bad news is coming to town when he shows up eventually. I do go meh when they said they can't interfere unless a Deviant is involved right but Thanos not only a Eternal but a Deviant as well so that doesn't make sense. The only way it makes sense Thanos got the okay from the Celestials to cause all that chaos.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
GsRlUWPl.jpg

ETERNALS "The Avengers have Spider-Man" Trailer (2021)

ETERNALS "Deviants Attacks Earth" Trailer (2021)

ETERNALS "Are you like Doctor Strange?" Trailer (2021)