• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment: Trish And Lita Main Event Raw VS CM Punk Wins Title At MITB

Mark Out Moment

• Trish And Lita

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • CM Punk

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

Trish And Lita Main Event Raw
[video=youtube;JYVX5SBfBGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYVX5SBfBGU[/video]

CM Punk Wins Title At MITB
[video=youtube;N6ff6oD_5ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ff6oD_5ck[/video]

PHX

Legacy Member
The biggest mark out moment I ever had watching wrestling was Punk beating Cena at MITB do I can't vote against it no matter what it goes up against. Was the most I had ever been sucked into a match ever as far as rooting for a guy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The biggest mark out moment I ever had watching wrestling was Punk beating Cena at MITB do I can't vote against it no matter what it goes up against. Was the most I had ever been sucked into a match ever as far as rooting for a guy.

Yeah, what this guy said.

Heisenberg

Yup. What PHX said. That was such a captivating feud and the match was really gripping. You just didn't know what was gonna happen. That Chicago crowd. God damn.

Troy

Lita and Trish maineventing was a nice moment and a great achievement but not really what I consider to be a mark out moment. On the other hand, CM Punk winning the title at MITB is a perfect mark out moment and easily gets my vote.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah sad that Lita/Trish is up against such strong complitition would have liked to have seen them gone through.

To add to what many have said about Punk/Cena you also have to remember that most believed that Punk really was leaving after the match, so that did put the result very much in doubt. The match that night just about had everything.

Cwalker

I don't even like CM Punk, but that was one hell of a moment. Considering how many people on this forum are Punk marks, I expect it to go far

Wow. This is looking like a landslide, folks.

Punk to be sure. I really thought with the WWE championship being help captive, Cena was going to "save the day" again. When Punk got the win. It was like a ray of sunshine, no, A SIGN FROM A BENEVOLENT GOD, looked down and said unto me, "wrestling is safe to watch again, my son." And it was good.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Punk's title win that night was the most special angle WWE has done since... I can't even remember. Definitely voting Punk here.