• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment: CM Punk Signs WWE Contract On ROH Belt VS Angle/Joe First Face Off

Mark Out Moment

• CM Punk

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Angle And Joe

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

CM Punk Signs WWE Contract On ROH Belt
[video=youtube;AY37dEsNSNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY37dEsNSNo[/video]

Angle/Joe First Face Off
[video=youtube;CCfoxmJRt-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCfoxmJRt-I[/video]

PHX

Legacy Member
Re: Mark Out Moment: CM Punk Signs WWE Contract On ROH Belt VS Angle/Joe First Face O

Hate to vote against Punk but at the time I was very much a Joe fan and him vs Angle was a dream match for me so have to go with that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Re: Mark Out Moment: CM Punk Signs WWE Contract On ROH Belt VS Angle/Joe First Face O

Joe/Angle was the best thing TNA ever did.

zigglerHEEL

really sucks that Snuka off the cage has to lose and 1 of these 2 nothing moments gets to advance.... Went ANgle vs. Joe but both are crap

Heisenberg

Mmm I'm agreeing with what ziggler said, wish some of these had better match ups. Don't care that much for either of these but going with Samoa Joe/Angle.

Troy

How funny is that fan yelling out "You're going to be stuck on Velocity" in the Punk segment. Voted for Angle/Joe, was perfectly booked by TNA.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Actually went Punk here just think it was such a cool heel thing to do, and he was so important to ROH. Loved the Angle/Joe series so don't mind seeing it win here.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

This is almost entirely a toss up for me but I'm goin' with Joe/Angle here.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

I went with Kurt Angle because it was one of those times (that seem like ancient history now) where you felt TNA was really one their way. I miss those days.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Joe-Angle is the best thing TNA ever did and they did it so well. The face off was brilliant.

Joe-Angle is the best thing TNA ever did and they did it so well. The face off was brilliant.