Mark Henry's new look

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first time, he's ideal as the corporations hired gun to take out Show too.

I could see this setting up a Bryan/Show match pretty well. Henry comes in and smashes the shit out of Show's knee and takes him out of action for awhile. Henry could cut a promo saying that just because Big Show is the world's largest athlete doesn't mean he's the most dangerous. Then he could warn Bryan and say that if he can put a guy the size of Big Show down that easily, just imagine what he can do to someone the size of him.

Reactions: Wacokid27 and seabs

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
you know if you laugh at him he'll grab you with one hand and lazily chuck you into your TV

This is why I make it my policy not to laugh at Mark Henry, even when he calls himself "Sexual Chocolate".

On the other hand, this pic makes me think of the recent Sheamus pic (sans beard) and makes me wonder if these two guys won't come back as part of the Authority, siding with HHH to go against Bryan, Big Show, etc.

wk

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I liked the locks, but still looks badass.

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else see this picture and think Rick Ross? Or am I alone here?

Husow

Jobber
Reaction score
Let him attack Bigshow and join Triple H as his "bodyguard"

Heel Mark Henry is boss.

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be amazing if he came out tonight at HIAC and start the yes chant during Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan then start saying Respect Dwr Beard!!!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
More photos:
mark-henrynl.jpg

125e7dd8e138352c1fc6e765d3786b01.jpg

003.jpg