Mark Henry wins ECW title!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mark Henry won the ECW title at Night Of Champions. Henry is my favorite wrestler in the WWE rite now and Ive been waiting for Henry to get a belt for a while now but now that he won, me and my friends are going to go celebrate by going to laughlin taking the boat out and going to a nice hotel and having a hell of a good time! Im doing all that Tuesday through Thursday just because my favorite wrestler won a belt. LOL

John Doe

Reaction score
....Well done.
Mark Henry winning seemed suitable since he has gone to the ECW roster, been a while since he had a belt too.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
(insert "He can't wrestle" jokes here)

alright...anyways...

I like The World's Strongest Man gimmick and Mark Henry in general...
I'm not a part of the "Hey-He's a black man that went through racism" bandwagon group...

I like him cause he's someone I grew up watching(during the 98-2002 years) and such...

I think its about time he gets to run with a show and for people to see what he can do and such...

My only beef with him is that...
well for one, he can actually wrestle...
but He can't really-move all that well...
he's too slow for this day and age with matt sydals and kofi kingstons and jeff hardys and rey mysterios...all of these fast paced @$$holes going around messing things up for the "Big-Men" of professional wrestling...

Big-Men usually get a bad-rep on the net ...
and rightfully-so...

I remember growing up in the mid-to-late 90's and all my father would talk about when it came to wrestling was how great the Hogan/Warrior and Hogan/Andre matches were...
and luckily there was a local video store that had several late 80-to-early-early-early-90's wrestling tapes and such...(one of which, was Best-Wrestling-Bloopers...wtf?..haha)

anyways...watched those matches cause I father decided to rent them...and like I was around 6 to 8 years old and well...I thought they were good (at the time i was a kid)

so like...
the point is...

if I could sit through hogan/andre and think that match was as great as my dad hyped it up to be...

Then I think I can sit-through a Mark-Henry ECW-Title Reign....

Ya-heard?!

Reaction score
I hope Henry has it for a while

BTW if Booker T wins at Victory Road im gonna go celebrate but I dont know where.LOL

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Good for Henry. He actually got a face pop (when he won) from the crowd last night from where I was sitting. Probably had to do with being a fellow texan.

His theme kicks so much ass too.

seX-Power

I so marked out when he won, he totally deserves it.

What other big man is as strong, as good on the mic, and as good at selling?

I am going to tune in to ECW just to hear his theme music every week...

Ballin

Reaction score
I actually like him too. I'm glad he has the belt and hopefully it last a decent ammount of time.