Mark Henry to HOF 2018?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ok but guys if he is wearing a salmon jacket you know what that means
KmiPMG.gif

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I keep my reasoning to myself like everybody else on this forum.

People disagree with me all the time.. I don't whine about it.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I support this. The retirement promo he did is one of the top ten best promos in RAW's history, and his Smackdown Hall of Pain gimmick was phenomenal. Besides, with there being essentially no requirement for entering the Hall of Fame in the first place, I'd say a former world champ that's been loyal to the company for twenty years isn't a bad choice.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I keep my reasoning to myself like everybody else on this forum.

People disagree with me all the time.. I don't whine about it.

The whole point of a forum is for discussion so when people don't discuss what is on their mind, well... What is the point?
Not saying this to just you. I see a lot of people who use the disagree button and don't say why they disagree.

Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I support this. The retirement promo he did is one of the top ten best promos in RAW's history, and his Smackdown Hall of Pain gimmick was phenomenal. Besides, with there being essentially no requirement for entering the Hall of Fame in the first place, I'd say a former world champ that's been loyal to the company for twenty years isn't a bad choice.

Yeah it would almost seem silly not to put him in with all the work he has done. I am pretty sure he is done wrestling.

Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil