Mark Henry Retirement Confirmed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Jersey Shore gimmick is just outdated and overused in my opinion.
I guess the dude does play a good heel though because I sure don't like him.

Amore doesn't use a Jersey Shore gimmick. Amore's is more arrogant Italian douchebag than the stereotypical Jersey Shore Robbie E/Zack Ryder gimmick.

Reactions: seabs

gareth

Jobber
Reaction score
i got told that he have got a injury problem that is y he is going i new he was going some time this yer but did ant no when but it looks like i do now thanks for the up date but will he go thou we will have to see to night

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Amore doesn't use a Jersey Shore gimmick. Amore's is more arrogant Italian douchebag than the stereotypical Jersey Shore Robbie E/Zack Ryder gimmick.

I could've sworn that he was billed from the Jersey Shore the last time I saw him get squashed.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I could've sworn that he was billed from the Jersey Shore the last time I saw him get squashed.

He's billed from Jersey but not the shore as far as I know. He's teaming with Colin Cassadey who is billed from Queens so they are a New York state attitude inspired team.
And being from the Jersey Shore doesn't necessarily mean he's a Jersey Bro. There would be a lot more fake tan involved if that was the case.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
This doesn't make sense for WWE to hype him up like he's coming back to put a hurting on someone, only for it to be him announcing his retirement. I'm hoping when Henry tweeted "don't miss my retirement tonight", he means an angle will simply be jump started that eventually results in his retiring from WWE. Or he's lying altogether to swerve people.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Why would they continue to promote him both on RAW, SmackDown and Payback if he was just going to retire tonight? By promote I mean air a video package of him dominating anyoneand everyone as a heel.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Why would they continue to promote him both on RAW, SmackDown and Payback if he was just going to retire tonight? By promote I mean air a video package of him dominating anyoneand everyone as a heel.

Exactly he's fucking with people, remember his tweet about the shield stealing his job as the asskicker of raw or some articulation? He'll show up shout throw people about and intrigue me if he keeps it short. Hell have him attack D'Z as he cements his turn.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I personally think he's going for Cena. It makes sense for so many reasons:
  • Cena and Henry need something to do.
  • WWE needs ratings, and Henry provides them.
  • Henry can't commit to long periods, so a filler feud works well.
  • Cena can be underdog woooooo
He'll feud with Cena until MITB. Bryan wins MITB. Bryan/Cena for the summer. :fap:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cena Henry sounds terrible IMO, expect plenty of arm wrestling with Cena coming out on top before they brawl. It's very possible although I feel they're missing the trick by not having Henry put someone over who needs it, like HHH or Brock Lesnar.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Remember when Dirt sheets reported that there was heat on Henry backstage because the creatives had something big planned for him before he got injured this may be it :notsure: