Mark Henry is a beast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
First he takes out Big Show and last night, he took out Kane (the WWE site says hes out for like 3 months). I think I'm ready for Henry to take it to the next level. The guy deserves to be a champion in my opinion, fuck Christian. Let Orton beat him in his rematch then feud with Henry. He's been through a lot since coming back to WWE. He was one of the big guys on top in ECW. From there, he became the kool-aid man on RAW, helping Hornswoggle and stuff like that. I don't see what more he can do but become a champion finally. He's decent in the ring for a guy his size (he plays his part) and he can actually talk on the microphone. He gets heat as a heel and charisma as a face. He deserves something for his 14/15 years in WWE. Thoughts on the guy?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This has happened literally every year in his career. Henry gets on a roll, and then all of a sudden, he gets injured or he simply gets lowered into a tag team so he can carry some worthless piece of shit.

I'd like to see him be given his chance, but based on history, I'm just never going to get my hopes up with the guy.

...god...

Reaction score
Why "fuck Christian" why can't Christian just feud with Mark Henry? And if there was ever a time where Henry getting the title woulda made absolute PERFECT sense and fit with everything it woulda been 07.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Christian should just turn face mid-way through his title run and eventually drop it to Henry in 2-3 months time. I'd be happy with either as champ but at this stage I'd say Mark Henry deserves a run more than anyone else in the company.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Again, totally sold on his little push and wouldn't be against him ME-ing... He's much better in the ring than people give him credit for. I enjoyed his run as ECW champ.

noumenon

Reaction score
Ugh, again with this guy... really? How many half assed pushes are they gonna give him. No one sees anything wrong with Henry getting the monster push over I dunno.... Sheamus?

Axis

Reaction score
Both are awesome. Sheamus seems to be turning face though, which will probably lead to a push for him too.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I much rather see Henry getting pushed than Boring ass Rey Rey. Seriously...fuck that guy.

Axis

Reaction score
I'd like a Mark Henry vs Rey Mysterio series. Their match on Rey's last Smackdown was awesome.