Mark Henry at Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BookerWSM

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I really thought for a while that maybe Mark Henry would wrestle Randy Orton for the WWE title at summerslam, while the beat the clock sprint was going on. But now that Cena has won he obviously isnt going to face Orton at Summerslam. Do you guys think Mark Henry will even wrestle at Summerslam? And if so then who? I just wanna say Mark Henry is my favorite wrestler in WWE, and I really hope he wrestles at Summerslam because I will be there at Summerslam.

Reaction score
hes been pushed pretty hard since coming to RAW but only time will tell and we have a few weeks till SS so i guess we will find out but i definitely hope he has a spot on the card he definitely deserves it

Airfixx

Agreed; Mark Henry for Summerslam!

Like, MVP and possibly even Morrison, if they don't solidify their pushes with at least a proper fued - to gain the fans empathy - all those nice pops will amount to nothing.

I know there's talk of other opponents for them @ SSlam, but why not have him pick a tag partner and have 'em go after Jericho & Show. It'll probably be one of the few match-ups where the size factor of Show may be compelling.

Already said as much in another thread, but I reckon The Worlds Strongest Man & the Most Valuable Playa ftw. :y:

(+ a fued between Henry & MVP later down the line could work well... Especially if it's used as a means to push MVP that little further up the card.)

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah agree id like to see henry @SS he as the fans behind him. And is pretty entertaining since hitting Raw. He looks like he is actually enjoying himself now. And him teaming with MVP against Show/Jericho could be good for both MVP and Henry keep them in the spotlight a bit more and give them a bit more of a push. Im hoping MVP get pushed up the card next year and is in the title hunt with the top ME stars. He is more than capable of being up there.

Klide

I actually wanted henry to face orton. But since he's not at the main event I would actually like to see him face kofi for the us championship. But as it looks right now he might miss SS

SnackZ

Reaction score
Wow, never did I think anything having to do with Mark Henry would be appealing to me but after reading the idea of Mark and MVP teaming to face Show/Jericho I was like "whoa!!! that could REALLY work"!!! The size of Show versus the power of Mark, the mic skills of MVP and Jericho would make this interesting to say the least. WOW, never thought I'd have typed that I was looking forward to this if it were to happen.

BookerWSM

Reaction score
Yes that would be great if Mark Henry teamed up with MVP to take on Jericho and Show at Summerslam. I hope they do that because other then that I cant see who else Henry could wrestle.

Wrestling Station

He might get to make a promo advert for SummerSlam instead >_> and thats about it lol.

noumenon

lmao... I was waiting for you to pop back up once Henry got pushed.

I'm sure we'll see him involved in something at the PPV. It doesn't necessarily have to be some amazingly crafted feud, I'm sure there's someone for him to have a one off match with.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Marks place at Summerslam should be in front of the TV WATCHING IT.

seX-Power

Henry's good at injuring people right? Well he can take Orton out pre-match.

D-Boy

Reaction score
I think Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton would have been a good match, but there worried about ppv buyrites thats why he didn't win.

He should injure Cena take him out and take his place.

barley96

Reaction score
Marks place at Summerslam should be in front of the TV WATCHING IT.

Mark Henry is not even good enough to watch Summerslam.

Henry's good at injuring people right? Well he can take Orton out pre-match.

Since Mark Henry is so good at injuring people, than I want to see a match between Mark Henry vs HHH vs Botchista, vs Blandy Boreton, vs Hornswallower. Hopefully Mark Henry injures all of them.