Mark Briscoe is insane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
sqcbqKR.gif

Reactions: seabs

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I laughed so hard, It looks like he is possessed by the Devil. Still one of the most entertaining guys in the company.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Can't watch currently at work like a fucktard. I'm posting here to get an alert later so I can watch it. #Yolo

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I thought this may have been a thread with a story in it about he was actually declared insane lol, it would make sense to me :) I love the Briscoes though especially Mark.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Damnit, Briscoe gets better and better every time. Now I'm very curious to see what he does next.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Until I started with ROH last month I had no clue who The Briscoes were. After watching OMG these guys are awesome. Entertaining as hell and do some crazy stuff. Really one of the things thats got me into ROH.