Marella hurt at house show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
MrWrestlemania1988 said:
quite frankly yes, that was funny:haha:

Sorry to tell you but they are practically the same finisher. :jeritroll:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think there's a slight difference. Didn't Foley shove his hand down other people's throats? Seems more damaging than poking them.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think there's a difference from the few Mandible Claws I've seen. Never watched Foley on his prime so didn't see how he applied it every week, but someone shoving their hand down one's throat seems more painful than someone poking me on my chest or something. But that's just me, they're still somewhat similar though, I admit that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It depends on how Foley used to end his matches. Santino ending matches with a move like that is a joke, but Foley kept his hand in their mouth while pinning them and such, seems more legit to me.

Reactions: MrWrestlemania1988
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It depends on how Foley used to end his matches. Santino ending matches with a move like that is a joke, but Foley kept his hand in their mouth while pinning them and such, seems more legit to me.

Indeed, mate, you know what I mean:true: