March Madness Pick'em

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
i barely follow college basketball but im in i guess.

straight_edge76

cant wait for march madness...back in HS I had a teacher that would give the class a bracket and each person had to fill it in. you got 1 extra credit point for each game u pick correct. and the winner got 20 extra poins. it was awesome :)

Vandy316

Reaction score
^that is the coolest thing ive heard. ill probably do this when i teach. but change it a little bit. maybe just give points to the top four

PeepShow

What's the deal with not being able to choose my picks? It shows the entire bracket and when I click on edit region, it's just a blank white page with save and continue off to the side.

Soulpower

^^^That!

I've getting the same exact thing!

Yahoo is clearly worried that Peep and I will be 100% correct with our brackets.

PeepShow

Yeah, of course.

Also, I can view the full bracket, and it tells me to click on what team I think will advance, but it just takes me to their team page. Great site Yahoo has.

straight_edge76

^that is the coolest thing ive heard. ill probably do this when i teach. but change it a little bit. maybe just give points to the top four

Yeah man it was, I always PWND. I remember picking Flordia to win back in 2006. People thought I was crazy (I even picked them over my Tar Heels...to bad they well were 'George Mason'd'