Marajuana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Am I the only one that smokes weed frequently? If not, when was the first time you smoked and why do you like it so much. If not, tell why

Rated RJC

Reaction score
You're definitely not the only one. I smoke usually on weekends and weekdays when I can get some. It's a good drug to do because it just leaves you chilled out and that's about it.

And I'm sure we're not the only two posters on IWF that have smoked.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I don't do any drugs because I treasure my life.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
ROFL.. have fun smoking 10 cigarettes per session.

Also, it explains your retardeness for not changing your sig for like 4 months.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I started burning when I was 17 or 18, hit that shit pretty strong until I dunno, maybe a year ago at most. Quit for like six, seven months. Gave away all my bongs and pipes to my buddies. Well, except my Gandalf pipe.

A couple months ago though I started burning regularly again. I'm off work really early so I usually smoke two or three times a day. Weekends I smoke less because my gf hates it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually, that's not true, she's a giant hypocrite about it. Weed is okay if she's doing it. If I do it while she's around and she doesn't do it too, it's a huge issue.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How much do you pay for your buds?

I've heard it's like ridiculously expensive compared to here in Canada.

MizMasta3000

^^no me.
@ Dylansfd-Cigs and marajuana are different dumbass. I dont do sigs. I requested a new sig in the GFX request forum so fuck off

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that never saw the "big deal" about weed. I tried it in high school and I just never got into it. What's so great about it? Really?

I knew people in college that based their entire existences around attaining it every day, so they could sit on a couch, burn and do nothing all day. You'd try and talk to them about it and be told it was the "greatest thing in the world".

It's a harmles drug, but people make wayyyyyyyyyy too big of a deal out of it. Especially high school kids that act like it's some metaphoric parallel universe expanding experience every time they smoke.