Mandy Rose TMZ interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
mandynxt.webp

While being interviewed by TMZ, former NXT Women's Champion Mandy Rose addressed whether she's interested in making an in-ring return.

TMZ asked Rose if we could see her back in the ring at some point, whether that's with WWE or somewhere else. Rose said she does miss performing, but she's keeping herself super busy outside of pro wrestling. Rose said that, for her to consider coming back, she would need to receive "the right call."

Listen, I do miss performing. I miss the camaraderie. I miss that adrenaline rush for sure. I can’t sit here and say I don’t miss it. However, I am keeping myself super busy, to not have to really have to think about it as much. But I don’t know about the future. I am a free agent now, I’ve mentioned across social media which kind of got out everywhere. But if the right call comes around and I feel like making an appearance and kind of coming back to any kind of wrestling federation out there, I’m not saying it’s a ‘no,’ but right now I’m pretty busy, so it’s gotta be the right call.

Rose was released by WWE last December. Her release was due to risqué content she was posting on a fan subscription service.

Rose told TMZ that the money she's making on OnlyFans is "kind of life-changing."

"It's been kind of life-changing, I must say," Rose said. "I'm really blessed, but I will say that I have a lot of financial freedom right now, which is really amazing. That's why I'm so grateful that I'm able to help my family right now and kind of rejuvenate their business they got going on, and just continue with my future. So, it's been pretty lucrative, not gonna lie."

Rose's family owns an Italian deli in New York.

TMZ's interview with Rose is available to watch below:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I do miss her inside the Ring but she's making money hand over fist keep getting your money Mandy.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Showing her glorious......glorious ass is more lucrative than taking bumps.

get your money girl, OF fans saving family businesses, you love to see it.