Managers Conference 2009 Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

Whoever took those pictures, is having serious shaky hands (dont tell me was jerking off during the photo shoot?)

The Samsung thing is funny. It would have been hilarious if some heckler said to the sony guys " Give credit to Samsung for making this event a possible" lol.

Wordlife

lmao!

Did you get that loot of stuff? Like the NHL games, Halo ODST, etc?

This Guy

obviously. lol its not as much stuff as we normally comes back with....last years loot haul was much bigger, but a lot of the vendors were doing draws. Nintendo did a Flip Note Challenge with the top 3 winning DSi's, a Wii Fit Plus Challenge, with top 3 winning Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board, a Wii Sports Resort Challenge with the top 3 winning Wii Sports Resort with Motion Plus, 3 random drawings for DSi's and 3 random drawings for a Wii Prize pack that incuded a Wii System, extra romote, extra motion plus, wii sports resort w/motion plus and Wii Fit Plus w/Boarda. My friend Lindsay won one of those draws....yes the same "friendly" Lindsay in the pictures above.

There were lots of other draws from other vendors, Mad Catz drawing for there bass guitars, and there sf fight sticks and so on.

Anyways, such a good time, so many good things. Next year were going to Banf, Alberta

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Good thing that didn't give you Demon's Souls or Uncharted 2 or else i'd have to kill you.

The Assassin's Creed 2 stuff made me jealous

This Guy

Good thing that didn't give you Demon's Souls or Uncharted 2 or else i'd have to kill you.

The Assassin's Creed 2 stuff made me jealous

well they don't give us stuff that hasn't been released (Wii Fit Plus was the exception but it was coming out the next day)...that is they don't give it to us there at the show, but they do usually tell us what they will be giving us when it comes out. For example Nintendo told us they would be sending us the New Super Mario Bros for Wii and Zelda Spirit Tracks for DS when they are released....sometimes more stuff still gets sent to us anyways....in other words its still possible to get more stuff as they come out, but not likely

You should've gone to club SuperSexe.

there were talks every night to go to some of the clubs every night after the parties....it never happened.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I only ever went once but it was certainly an experience I'll never forget. French people are so dirty.

This Guy

so despite me having these as private on facebook somehow my boss found out about the picturs, and although its not an exact violation of company policy, it was enough to force me to remove them. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.