Managers Conference 2009 Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy

Managers Conference 2008 Pictures

yup gone, I'll explain

Evil Austin

I was confused so Sting has a DVD on him coming to TNA? sorry but I was like ? never heard of that even coming out? or even making one?

:confused:

oh well good stuff looted though and good pics cool trohpy man wish I was there...

MikeRaw

Was that at Niagara falls dude? I recognise the worlds tallest man.

Wrestling Station

I heard that tallest man was almost 9 feet right? something like 8 feet 7 inches? or even more I forgot.
In that case, Khali is just a little kid compared to him, lol.

This Guy

I was confused so Sting has a DVD on him coming to TNA? sorry but I was like ? never heard of that even coming out? or even making one?

:confused:

oh well good stuff looted though and good pics cool trohpy man wish I was there...

Um, Sting Return of an Icon came out on TNA home video over a year ago. Living under a rock much? lol Yeah won that in the Midway class. The top winner also won TNA Impact for the system of there choice. One of the managers in my district was the top winner.

Was that at Niagara falls dude? I recognise the worlds tallest man.

yes, the WWE store was closed early everynight...well at least on Monday anyways, which was the only night we really had for going out, but then again it was a school night and not really the tourist season.

I heard that tallest man was almost 9 feet right? something like 8 feet 7 inches? or even more I forgot.
In that case, Khali is just a little kid compared to him, lol.

Yeah 9'3

8 feet tall I think

ohh and I feel sorry for you cause Metro station suck.

They weren't bad. The Teddy Bears from last year were better.

Ballin

Reaction score
Dude what the hell do you do to deserve all this? That's fucking awesome.

Metro Station is awwwessome btw.

This Guy

Its one of the perks of my job.....thats about half of what I got last year and I still got 4 more things being shipped to me when they come out.

Kassidy

Reaction score
lucky bastard I wanna work for gamestop Always have for 4 years now :( y wont they hire me.

J

lucky bastard I wanna work for gamestop Always have for 4 years now :( y wont they hire me.

I hear you there. I go into the one by me and the people don't know shit. It irritates me they hire people who know nothing about video games over people with knowledge. At least by me.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yes quite a bit actually

Kb toys
FYE
Best Buy
and not retail but still money handling

Regal theater I work at now

This Guy

well I know in Canada we look at that more then knowlage, cause product knowlage you can learn.

This Guy

bumping this too because this years conference is less then a week away!!! Leaving on Wednesday come home the following Sunday. I can't wait, though I have a feeling its not going to be as good this year. Budget cuts suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.