Man With Breast Cancer, Denied Health Insurance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
GIF's

Here are some GIF's i made , Feel free to use them but should first rep . .

Best_Wrestling_Moves_Video_1.gif

Best_Wrestling_Moves_Video_2.gif

Best_Wrestling_Moves_Video_3.gif

edge_tribute_video2.gif

lakdibhai

Reaction score
hey..jus wondering..wat software u used to make tose.?

Wrestling Station

the quality of the GIF's you made are very low quality.

Reaction score
lol forgot to put it on high quality . . . Well maybe ill put it to high on my future ones

Well i made one and set it to high but i think its the video itself which i converted was the problem, also made it bigger

wresltmania_23_-_Orton_hits_the_rko.gif

Maloney

Reaction score
They look wicked, but are kinda slow.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Although it's a well-established medical fact that men get breast cancer, Medicaid, the health insurance program for low income and disabled Americans, won't provide coverage for some of them. Last month, Raymond Johnson, a 26-year-old single South Carolina man, discovered he was one of the estimated 2,100 men who are diagnosed with the disease each year.

"I didn't even know men could get breast cancer," says Johnson, who was diagnosed after he went to a local emergency room for chest pain treatment. "I'm young. I didn't think anything bad could really happen to me."

Johnson, a tradesman who made $9 an hour, worked for a small outfit that did not provide health coverage. With a bad economy, he only worked about 30 hours a week, and couldn't afford private health insurance.

Since he didn't qualify for traditional Medicaid, he was urged by the hospital where he is receiving care to apply for help under The Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Act.

This 11-year-old federal law uses funds from Medicaid for breast or cervical cancer patients who otherwise don't qualify for Medicaid because their income is too high, explains Jeff Stensland, spokesperson for the South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.

The eligibility rules for coverage under the Act are complex, but Johnson met all criteria, except one: He isn't a woman. "We want to cover this guy," says Stensland, "but we simply can't."

Today, Johnson says he's feeling "pretty good" but is undergoing chemotherapy and may need surgery to treat his Stage II cancer. He says he doesn't know how he's going to pay for his care.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
yup that is the biggest load of shit I've ever read anywhere in my 24 years of life.

It's a proven medical fact that men can get breast cancer and the one law that is meant to help people who have this disease but can't afford treatment doesn't cover men? And instead of trying to help in any way they can he basically gets told to fuck off. I hope whoever told him no and sent him on his way burns in hell.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It's hard to side with a guy who has breast cancer. It's very unmanly.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I thought you needed breasts to get that kind of cancer. Obviously I'm oblivious to medicine..

Doesn't make any sense though, cancer is cancer and he is eligible. Misandristic insurance.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I saw the title and wanted to piss myself. Who in their right mind wouldn't cover a cancer patient, just because the cancer is more rare for a man? I had a friend who very recently died of cancer, and if she had been denied coverage because of a silly little detail like that, I would've shot someone. This isn't right for someone to have done to them. He is one of 2,100 men each year diagnosed, wouldn't it make sense to treat it and try to find out how men are able to get breast cancer too? C'mon America, stop being so damn stupid. A man's life is in danger.