Man Walks Through Class Door

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

suck my fucking cock mayhem losers your forum is dead so you come here to spam your place is deader than katie vick go back there & never come back dickheads

Mr. Mat

^lol good one ND

plow 2 shots to the head now them mayhem mutherfuckers are dead

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lmao that forum is fucking that boring wow!But seriously i dont blame you checking us out and I know damn well if you werent a mod youd stay here for good right miz ,you smurf

Wrestling Station

:roflmao: eventhough i never visited that place, but from seeing that specimen, i can tell that they dont have a mind to even create a title for argument.

No mind = not smart = Ass

I advice you to whip yourself with a toilet tissue paper in circular motion so that you wont contaminate the whole place with your stinky shit! :)

oh i forgot to say, you are not welcomed here, suit your ass out dude..or if i can say.. kid.

The Miz

Reaction score
You guys are acting like I just arrived here to 'spam' your forum. When in reality I've been somewhat of a member here for awhile now, just don't post as much.
You see I am not as immature as you guys & spam forums. Besides this is the spam section isn't it? Not like I'm trying to wreck the site. Stop with these "Forum Wars" & get a life that doesn't revolve around wrestling forums.

Also, I like the GFX section here that's my main reason for coming here.

Edit --

PM I got from 'Travis Gerwick'

what the hell is going on with all these wars and u r silly why would u sign up here becaus eu know mayhem is deead u just jealous that your site hasnt been updated in like what weeks when our sit eis updated every day i dont know if u know but u came to us first we didnt come to u .

GROW UP ITS A FORUM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, look at the nice grammar and spelling in this PM. It just goes to show how smart people here are. Seriously stop trying to get Mayhem's attention by PM'ing me.