man snaps after taco bell raised price on burrito

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
A disgruntled Texas taco lover shot at police and triggered a 3 1/2-hour standoff after he became upset that the price of his favorite fast-food snack had gone up 50 cents.

The man, whose name was not disclosed, allegedly flew into a rage Sunday when a drive-through attendant at a San AntonioTaco Bell told him that the price of the Beefy Crunch Burrito had risen to $1.49 from 99 cents, the San Antonio Express-News reported.

"They did use to be 99 cents, but that was just a promotion," restaurant manager Brian Tillerson told the paper.

The man had ordered seven of them, adding an extra $3.50 plus tax to his bill, the paper said.

Tillerson told police that the man got angry, pulled out a BB gun and fired at him before fleeing into the parking lot.

Employees and customers then spotted the man pulling an assault rifle and a handgun out of the roof of his Mitsubishi Eclipse, the paper said, but he took off just as police arrived.

Patrol cars tailed him for about 2 miles before pulling him over, police said.
The gunman then fired at police with an assault rife - shattering a windshield but missing officers - as cops shot back.

The gunman sped off again and eventually barricaded himself in a motel near Interstate 10, cops said.

----

rly weird cause me and my boyfriend were at taco bell the other day and he was bitching about the price too but he know i draw the line w/ idiots

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Shit is crazy out there if you're shooting at police because of a damn burrito. It's not that serious.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Fucking Texans.

Kenneth Allen

Reaction score
Hilarious. Any chance we can get a source link? I wanna share this.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I love my taco bell but not to this extent damn :lol:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Should have gotten the 5 Layer for 89 cents, and yeah that is how much they still cost as of this afternoon

Baller

Reaction score
Lesson Learned: Never mess with a man and his burrito