Man of Steel new trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I saw this trailer like 8 months ago during the Dark Knight Rises film. It looks nice, imo will be the best superman movie yet.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kobe said:
I saw this trailer like 8 months ago during the Dark Knight Rises film. It looks nice, imo will be the best superman movie yet.

Impossible, it was just released the other day. The one back then was different, and had him running through a field in the beginning. Check out the one I posted though earlier in the thread.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Great trailer, really well made. Actually makes me look forward to checking this out instead of dreading it like I was prior to seeing this.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
THIS PISS IT ME OFF! not the moive but it now remind of how must i wanted to beat the shit out of screwacttck.com for saying that goku would lose to superman. as that only when by how string goku was after the friza sage when that did not put in the traing he got from the hopalball it time chame when u in there u train day in earth time but in hopalball it time chame it 1 full year! And how much strong in the buu sage! FUCK SCREWACTTCK.COM THAT DID KNOW WHAT THERE WE DOING!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
def said:
@AnnaLove can cum and watch w/ me :ksi:

63Y5F3r.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hell yeah i heard about this RIGHT when i went in. Finally going to check it out. Justice league soon.