Man, lets have an IWF Royal Rumble.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well, I had free time today during school, so I kinda booked the order of Entrants & Eliminations.

So here's the Order of Entrys:
#1:CMS
#2:Mike Chao's
#3:MTG
#4:Rell
#5:WWE Fanatic
#6:Tarvis50(jobber)
#7:Famou$ 187
#8:hbk4894
#9:Enigma 22
#10:Lil' Prodigy
#11:KenFan4life
#12:peepshow
#13:The Dark Knight
#14:The ShowStopper
#15:SoulPower
#16:Xtreme Badass
#17: Wrestling Station
#18: MattHardyv1
#19: Fatal 55
#20: Jhar888
#21:Nancy Di Loreto
#22:The Last Gunslinger
#23: ViVa La Luke
#24: CenaMark54
#25:Christian(MainEventAsUsual)
#26: Beast Of Wrestling
#27: Kaedon
#28:Bring Me To Life
#29: PhantomGerald
#30:Kevin82593dmk

And The Order OF Eliminations:
1st: MTG gets eliminated by WWE Fanatic
2nd: Tarvis gets tossed out right away by "Thee Methlab" Mike Chao's
3rd: Rell gets Eliminated by Mike Chao's,CMS,& WWE Fanatic
4th: Famou$ attempts to get revenge for his fellow black member, but gets Double Clotheslined right away by CMS & Mike Chao's
5th & 6th: Lil Prodigy enters the match and eliminates himself by cactus-clotheslining Enigma 22, eliminating both men.
7th: hbk4894 gets eliminated by KenFan4life.
8th: Peepshow gets ambushed during his entrance by both The Dark Knight & CenaMark. after the beating,they throw him into the ring, and WWE Fanatic then proceeds to eliminate a battered & Bloodied Peepshow.
9th: SoulPower(AnotherBlackMember) enters the match and everyone in the ring eliminate him right away.
10th: XtremeBadass enters the match with a Sinapore-cane and hits everyone with it, til The ShowStopper Lowblows him and throws him out.
11th:Wrestling Station gets tossed out by CMS
12th: Mike Chao's & KenFan4life sneak up behind CMS and eliminate him,since we're still part of the IWF heel stable.
13th:The Dark Knight sees a young boy in the audience and jumps outta the ring over the top rope,so as to get some.(Eliminating himself)
14th: Viva La Luke gets F-Ued outta the ring by CenaMark54
15th: Peepshow charges into the ring and eliminates CenaMark54.
16th: Matthardyv1 eliminates The Last GunSlinger.
17th: Jhar888 gets doubleteamed and eliminated by KenFan4life& Mike Chao's
18th: Beast OF Wrestling gets Eliminated by Christian & ShowStopper
19th: KenFan4life Betrays Mike"Thee MethLab" Chao's and eliminates him
20th: Kaedon gets high on some drugs during his entrance, so that makes him an easy target for elimination.(Fatal 55 eliminates him)
21st: KenFan4life gets eliminated (when trying to eliminate Fatal 55) by WWE Fanatic& The SHowStopper.
22nd: Bring Me to Life Eliminates CMS, by suplexing him out during a standoff on the ring apron
23rd: Fatal 55 eliminates Bring Me To Life (A second after B.M.2.L eliminated CMS), with a running elbow.
24th: Nancy Di Loreto & MattHardyv1 team up on Fatal 55 and eliminate him after the 30th participent enters.
25th: PhantomGerald gets tossed out by Kevin82593dmk
26th: The ShowStopper eliminates MattHardyv1 with a superkick
27th: Nancy Di Loreto gets eliminated by Kevin82593dmk
28th: Kevin82593dmk gets double teamed by ShowStopper& WWE Fanatic
29th: The ShowStopper gets eliminated by WWE Fanatic.

I couldn't really decide who should be booked to win it, so I kinda just booked WWE Fanatic to win it,since I'm on some sort of crack.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Matthardyv1 comes out and demands to face WWE_Fanatic for the #1 contenders spot!!!!!

"Fanatic I got cheated tonight and damnit I demand another shot!!! So whaddya say?? You wanna put it on the line...or are you just another CHICKEN SHIT?!?!"

Travis40

Uh...can we have another Royal Rumble on IWF? I really liked it.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
*V1 becomes impatient*

"You know what Fanatic....Im not gonna sit around and wait for an answer....Im coming in there and kicking your ass!!"

*V1 hops into the ring and proceeds to beat Fanatics ass...he throws him over the top and is proclaimed the winner of the Royal Rumble!!!*

V1 celebrates in the ring as the scene fades

the dark knight

*gives the young boy a chocolate bar, gets back into the ring and rapes kenfag4life*

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
*V1 becomes impatient*

"You know what Fanatic....Im not gonna sit around and wait for an answer....Im coming in there and kicking your ass!!"

*V1 hops into the ring and proceeds to beat Fanatics ass...he throws him over the top and is proclaimed the winner of the Royal Rumble!!!*

V1 celebrates in the ring as the scene fades

The next show comes on then wwe_fanatic walks down the ramp with a lead pipe.

It was real tough of you to blindside me last week. Now I'm gonna show you who the real winner is.

Fanatic enters the ring but V1 starts with the kicking (like you do) but Fanatic counters after a sreies of irish whips and hits V1 right between the eyes with the lead pipe. V1 is busted wide open...

C4

C4 looks on at the Royal Rumble and laughs! LMAO
If there is another one I'm going to be in it!

Reaction score
The next show comes on then wwe_fanatic walks down the ramp with a lead pipe.

It was real tough of you to blindside me last week. Now I'm gonna show you who the real winner is.

Fanatic enters the ring but V1 starts with the kicking (like you do) but Fanatic counters after a sreies of irish whips and hits V1 right between the eyes with the lead pipe. V1 is busted wide open...
TheShowstopper comes back in the ring and sweet chin musics everyone done.