Man, lets have an IWF Royal Rumble.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Alright so like if you want to compete in it, you've gotta say, "I wanna be in it.", and there's gotta be about 30 of us who accept the challenge, so we could have one.

So here's how i'm planning this thing out.
-it'll be like the "finishing moves above you" thread, the first two members will have to be the only members who can post for the first 4-6 posts(they gotta post the moves that their using on the other members), til we let the third member enter, then it'll only be these 3 guys/girls for about 3 to 5 posts.til the next person enters.
-we'll notify the next entrant's when its their time to come out.
-we'll have to book who wins, the order of entrys & eliminations, etc.
-And shit. whatever, how about in this thread we list the people who'll compete in the possible Rumble thread.

I don't know......I can't really think of shit right now. So if you wanna be apart of it,say so.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I wanna be in it but how do you get the guy out?

So far thats three of us, but we'll have to wait and see if we can get enough people to participate in it. We'll then vote on who wins it, then We could put together a list of entrants and eliminations.
The Posting what moves your gonna do on the other members is were we could eliminate people, at the time when they're booked to be eliminated.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Jhar im gettin sick of you contradicting everyone....your still just as bad lol

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I'd only be in it if I can throw out Tarvis and Fameass out. Since wrestling is staged I should be able to do that, then I can job and be burried by Kenfan4life and it will equal out :)