Man kills, chops off head, eats another man on bus.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

FATALITY part II

am i the only one who laughed at this? and im kinda happy too...he probably had it coming. i believe we all deserve to die for something we've done in the past anyway. dont really wanna get into that...

"eats another man on bus" :roflmao:

Can you believe that shit? You're going to tell me that a guy walks onto a bus armed with a Rambo knife and he "didn't plan it"?
i usually go out with a mini-knive..just in case. but if he's going to eat him, lol thats a bit too far. maybe he's just crazy, and shouldn't be jailed in teh first place...asylum. its still fucked anyway, cuz its either HANG the fuck or asylum. jail time's Blue..

the dark knight

naaaaah, i never start a fight, not even verbally. actually, i try to aviod fist fights as much as i can. i just use it as protection....for the 1% chance some....ok i dont wanna sound too racist lol.

edit-
sorry 'bout knive..i wanted to post knives but i remembered i never carried more than 1 lol. knife*