Man kills boyfriend/student of his former teacher girlfriend.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
http://www.rr.com/home/home/article/9000/7449885/Student_killed_in_love_triangle_involving_teacher said:
An 18-year-old high school student caught with his 48-year-old math teacher in her bedroom was stabbed to death by her boyfriend, who was himself a former student of hers, police said Tuesday.

Chandler police said 20-year-old Sixto Balbuena told them he never meant to kill Samuel Valdivia. He allegedly told police "the blade went in like going into butter" and that he just wanted to show Valdivia how much he hurt him by sleeping with Tamara Hofmann.

Balbuena, a Navy sailor on leave from California, was arrested on a charge of second-degree murder after police found him covered in blood and told them about the killing. He was in jail Tuesday and did not have a lawyer.

Balbuena found his girlfriend naked and Valdivia in his boxer shorts in the woman's bedroom around 2:40 a.m. Friday, according to police reports and court documents.

Balbuena told police that Valdivia apologized to him before Balbuena began kicking, punching and throwing things at him, according to a police probable cause statement.

Police said Balbuena told them he "wanted to teach the victim a lesson," and stabbed him in the lower side with a kitchen knife, according to the court document. Valdivia later died at a hospital.

He also threw Hofmann to the floor jumped on top of her and demanded to know how long she had been cheating on him, according to the document.

Police said Hofmann taught Valdivia math at El Dorado High School in Chandler and was also Balbuena's teacher when he attended Marcos de Niza High School in Tempe.

A call to both schools was not immediately returned Tuesday. Hofmann's phone number is unlisted.

Balbuena is the one who called 911. He told officers he felt remorse for stabbing Valdivia after seeing him lying on the floor struggling to breathe, police said.

Now the only reason I find this interesting is the name of the teacher, Tamara. There's a movie called "Tamara" where a student loves her teacher and tries to kill his wife. Freaky shit huh? I know there won't be much discussion here, but damn it's weird.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
One of my friends fucked my biology teacher, and he got a B in the class from her

niggles

Reaction score
He slept with his teacher?

niceee

Quintastic One

Reaction score
There's a few teachers back in my day I would of slept with. lol. But honestly I don't believe in myself personally dating somebody who's twice my age. Fuck that.

JMay187

Reaction score
I slept with my prinipal's wife. He was young about 30 and had a nice 26 year old wife that was our cousleor and they lived at the end of my street. She was out running one night and I spilt a little game at her and went back to her house and we smashed. He never found out. and she used to smile at me everytime i passed her in the halls. its a one time thing though.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I've seen some of that movie, Tamara, the chick from Step Up was in that.

My friend smashed my old middle school teacher. She could still get it but she had like two kids few months back.

Reaction score
Sleep with PE teacher get results up no eww. OMG that is so fucked up but i actuly think he tried to make it better by calling the cops

confused.jpg

Huh?

Anyways, second period english class. Hot teacher. Nuff said.