Man high on bath salts kills neighbor's goat, police say

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M.V.P.

Reaction score
Maryse Pics

This gurl is hot.

m1gc3.jpg

m2kz2.jpg

m3nz8.jpg

m4tz2.jpg

m5ni9.jpg

m6ns5.jpg

m17qn2.jpg

m18zf7.jpg

m19gd3.jpg

m20vg7.jpg

m22av6.jpg

m7nm6.jpg

m8td9.jpg

m9uj4.jpg

m10pf9.jpg

m12fk6.jpg

m13jn1.jpg

m14vk1.jpg

m16nk1.jpg

Beer Money Army

she way hotter than ashley. i could ride her cunt for a life time

Oasis

Reaction score
lol at Australian Icon. I never knew she was this hawt, thanks

Kairi

Reaction score
MarkThompson_I110502192750.jpg

Mark Thompson, 19, of Alum Creek, is charged with animal cruelty

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Police say an Alum Creek man high on bath salts killed his neighbor's pygmy goat and that neighbors found him in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal, said Lt. Bryan Stover of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.

Mark Thompson, 19, of Greenview Road, is charged with animal cruelty after police got a call from a woman who said he stole her goat at about 3:15 a.m. Monday, Stover said.

Lisa Powers said she bought the goat on Friday as a gift to her 4-year-old grandson. They named the male goat Bailey after a female character on the Disney Channel television show "The Suite Life on Deck."

The three entered the house and made their way to Thompson's bedroom door when Thompson spoke to them, Powers said.
"He told them, 'Don't come in, I'm naked,'" Powers said. "But they opened the door and he was standing there with his pants down. He had on women's clothing and the goat was dead and there was blood everywhere. It was just a scene."
Thompson ran out the front door when Pollis asked him about the dead goat in his room, according to the complaint.