Man Has Close Encounter With Mountain Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
[video=youtube;OLGudk-RJJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLGudk-RJJo[/video]​

A Colorado homeowner got up-close-and-personal with three mountain lions prowling near his home.

John Vomastic, of Manitou Springs, Colo., was home Tuesday when he heard something outside his window. When he went to the window to take a look, the eyes of one of the lions were staring back at him.

"That was a little bit frightening because the only thing protecting me from that big cat was a piece of glass," Vomastic told local ABC News affiliate ABC7.

Vomastic lives at such a high altitude in the mountains of Colorado that he has set up cameras and sensors to alert him when the wildlife who call the region home are close by.

It was those home security cameras that captured the three mountain lions exploring his own yard on Tuesday.

"[The mountain lion] came over and stood on his feet and looked into the window," Vomastic said.

The mountain lions walked away without conflict Tuesday and Vomastic says it's his honor to live among the wild beasts, despite the potential for danger.

"I consider it a privilege to live with these animals and share this space with them," he said.

I have three cats and they get into everything just like what I saw in that video. I might have dropped a load in my pants too seeing them.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Haha, he'll consider it a privilege to live with them...until they maul him to pieces one day.