Man fails miserably in trying to kill his ex

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
I just don't like Miz's gimmick as its very boring and extremely annoying

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Miz could be a good heel being the annoying type of heel like Stiffler from American Pie, but I really don't think he'll make it that far. WWE has better wrestlers to push than The Miz.

Dead Man11384

Reaction score
honestly, i don't see miz have a very good future with his gimmick and style. He appear to be the weakest guy on smackdown, and i personally think he's just a waste of space.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I think the Miz deserves a push,ive always benn a fan of his ,since his MTV days, and it would be great to see him become a sucess.I really can see him as a US title contender along with MVP,Benoit and Matt Hardy,those 4 can have some great matches.Miz is very skilled on the mic and he definaly is getting there ring wise.The only reason Miz has the annoying Hoo Rah gimmick is because hes booked to be annoying.

3lions

Reaction score
I rarely watch SD!, but when I do, Miz is rarely featured. From what I have seen of him, he looks sound in the ring (have seen him against The Undertaker, Batista, Benoit, Finlay, etc) and his promo's are decent. He generates a reaction from the crowd, which is more than a lot of the promo guys in WWE can do.

I don't think it could be defined as a 'push' but I would like to see him featured more and actually get a win or two under his belt. WWE are trying to make Miz's gimmick as though he is the 'joke of SD!' which is unfair. He should gain more respect and gain victories once in a while.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Miz really isn't terrible. He's obviously got the charisma, and from what I've seen of him he is working hard to improve, and really that's what the WWE needs right now. A bunch of guys who are trying damned hard to get better all the time as opposed to getting lackadasical once they reach the top.

TheViper4Life

Reaction score
Christian York vs. Mizanan was the slowest match of the night, way to boring. The Miz doesn't impress me, if he gets a push then it better be for the CW Title, because that division is already pretty much dead.

Kairi

Reaction score
A New York man came up with an unusual plan to hurt his ex-girlfriend: kill a bear, skin it, and then dress up in the carcass and attack her.

The Associated Press reports that Clyde Gardner, of Malone, N.Y., planned to wear the bear hide and claws to attack his ex-girlfriend and kill her, leaving no trace of his foot or fingerprints at the scene of the crime. The woman, with whom he had a violent, on-again off-again relationship and a child, had recently thrown him out of the house again, the report said.

Gardner allegedly abandoned the bear plan, however, in favor a more practical one: hiring a hit man.

According to prosecutors in Franklin County, Malone gave his friend $500 toward a $15,000 payment for crashing into Malone in a car wreck, hopefully killing her on impact. If she survived, he allegedly instructed his friend to take a shard of glass and cut her throat, the AP reported.

The friend went to the police, who orchestrated a string operation and arrested Gardner. He was charged on the murder-for-hire plot.
At trial, Gardner said he was drunk and would have stopped the plan once he sobered up.

The AP reported that Gardner was sentenced to five to 15 years in prison and will have an order of protection preventing him from contacting the woman until 2031.

OMR

Reaction score
he wanted to kill a bear, skin it, dress up in the carcass all to just attack his girl and kill her :lmao