Kayfabe Man Down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
With two matches left at the Gauntlet of Champions PPV, two Precision employees are seen walking backstage.

Employee 1: I dunno, man... All I know is that the titantron keeps getting hacked and taken over by various wrestlers and management are tired of people interrupting shows, so I have to find out who pulled that creepy stuff earlier.

Employee 2: Yeah, that's fine and all... But why us? I mean, I know that we've gotta do what we're told but what happened earlier was weird even by this place's standards and I don't really want to meet whomever or whatever was responsible.

The two employees walk up to a door and knocks before slowly opening and peeking in.

Employee 2: Uh, hello? Anybody in here?

There is no response. Employee one flicks a light switch to reveal an empty locker room. Employee two closes the door and the two men continue their search.

Employee 2: Like, Precision is known for attracting weird people, just look at Ivy Hale for Christ sake! Just saying that whatever that was earlier, it's obviously not gonna be good news for us... C'mon, lets just go and get something to eat.

Employee 1: No, the GM wants to know why the show was interrupted for some weird carny music that frightened the life outta some kids in the audience and U'm not gonna lie, I want a pay rise and this is a good chance to get into Mr. Kingsley's good graces. Now c'mon, lets just find this wack job's hideout and report it to Mr. Kingsley.

Employee 2: *Sigh* Okay, fine.

The two approach another door and knocks.

Employee 1: Hello! Anyone in here?

There's no response and so Employee one opens the door slowly and cautiously.

Employee 2: Hello? Anyone here?

Still no response. Employee one flicks the light switch and seems to have found something.

Employee 1: Uh... Yeah, this is the place... *Gulps*

Employee 2: Why, what do you see?

Employee 1: You don't wanna know... C'mon, lets just report this to Mr. Kingsley and be done with it.

Employee one flicks the light switch again and turns them off and tries to close the door but he seems to struggle in his effort.

Employee 1: What the f...?

Before he could finish his sentence, the door flies open revealing a room drenched in darkness and Employee one, as a result of holding on to the door, flies into the room and the door slams shut. An intense and hysterical laughter, recognisable by earlier's antics can be heard, followed by screams of fear and pain. Employee two, crapping his pants right now, says nothing and is almost muffling his breath, trying not to be heard by whatever lurks in the room. His eyes show that of a man afraid for his own and his friend's life. He thinks about entering the room to help his friend, but fear seems to have overwhelmed him and he ultimately decides to run for his life, heading towards the gorilla position, seemingly looking for help. The last sounds of the scene is that same hysterical laughter, however, Employee one's screaming has stopped. Over the laughter, a familiar music plays from inside the room as the scene fades into darkness.