Man Claims Daughter Is Sick to Lure Ex-Wife

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mrdiamondsinmymouf

Reaction score
Smackdown Sux!!!

Smackdown sux. Right now the most pimpin show is ECW to me CM "kick butt"Punk is freakin rockin da show!!! Smackdown needs better writers and wrestlers. :puke2:

The Ripper

Reaction score
it doesnt totally sux it just suxs coz it doesnt meet your requirments

the dark knight

ok , raw is better than smackdown but that doesnt mean SD sux ok? now can sum1 move this to the street fight?

puvubomb

Reaction score
OK, I'll be honest. I stopped watching Smackdown a few months ago because it was really sucking. This was when Undertaker wasn't wrestling, Eddie had just died, and Benoit was injured.

I actually watched it this evening because I had nothing better to do, and I was actually impressed. I got to see two of the better wrestling matches on regular TV that I have in quite awhile in terms of style.

The writing was still a little weak, and I don't really care for JBL and Michael Cole, but it was an interesting show.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah the only titlesthey make it seem like matters is the WHC, and the United States title, the tag team champs have no personalities, or at least it seems so. and I cant remember the last time i saw an exciting cruiserweight title match

circle

Reaction score
When will Kendrick and London or vice-versa will lose those titles?

Great One

I only watch SD for 2 maybe 3 reasons. Undertaker, Kennedy, and maybe MVP.

I'd watch for Benoit/Kane too but they're stuck in midcard hell somewhere.

mrdiamondsinmymouf

Reaction score
I DIDNT MEAN THAT IT TOTALLY SUX! Iment that it needs som better storylines and better people that have titles. Kennedy needz to be the US champ Takers good Kendrick and that other fag needs to lose it BIG TIME! And they need to keep Rey and Put him on da show more often so if u dont like what i said u need to re think it. Batista and Taker are a good rival Finlay Hornschwoggle and Kennedy are good, but other than that i dont really like it. :nono:

Great One

Uh... Rey is injured why would he be at the show. Kennedy is beyond the US title he has the fucking MITB, why the hell would he win the US title that makes no sense. MVP should be the US champion. Benoit or Kane should be in the main event.

Marv Kills

Reaction score
Smackdown sux. Right now the most pimpin show is ECW to me CM "kick butt"Punk is freakin rockin da show!!! Smackdown needs better writers and wrestlers. :puke2:

Can you give reasons why SD is bad, because i can give some reason why it is really great to watch. first of all SD is a wreslting show unlike raw that focuses on the entertainment aspect. SD has a a great champion ... The Undertaker, someone that can bring crediablity to the WHC. Right now the tag division is in ruins for all brands but on SD they are trying to work with work with what they got. SD has charamastic wrestlers like Kennedy, MVP, and others.

Starsky

Reaction score
I think SmackDown's the better Wrestling show.
Creative-wise they can sometimes be found lacking which is a shame but in terms of pure wrestling, SmackDown has the edge on the other two brands for my money.

The Icon

Reaction score
You know SmackDown is good but it is the B brand I think RAW is better but it doesnt suck and ECW is the C Brand and it will always be.