Man Buns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I found me and @Jacob Fox !

200.gif

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Had one for a year.(2016ish)
Looked terrible, got rid of that trash..Then stopped the bun and just had it out, looked like AJ Styles' hair.
Had to cut it though, long hair is too much work for me and it doesn't pay off that well cause I look better with short hair.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Now I cringe every time I see one. What was wrong with me..:facepalm2:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I do not like man buns at all.

Most guys can't pull it off at all, and the ones that actually can would look so much better with their hair down. Long hair is sexy on guys, man buns just look dumb most of the time.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I do not like man buns at all.

Most guys can't pull it off at all, and the ones that actually can would look so much better with their hair down. Long hair is sexy on guys, man buns just look dumb most of the time.

That is a good point. The guys who can pull them off look better with their hair down anyways. This is mostly seen with guys who have curly/wavy hair as well. I am not big into long hair on dudes but I know some can look good with it, more so than the like 2% who can pull off a man bun.

I will say that the worst of the worst are when guys shave the sides off for their man bun. That isn't cute on women and it is not cute on men either!

Undercut-Man-Bun.jpg

200.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
In reference to the actual point of this thread, I don't like them and I am positive I would not date someone unless they stopped it.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Long hair is sexy on guys
Wiz has a crush on me confirmed :emoji_joy:

In other news, if this post gets 7 positive ratings by the time I wake up tomorrow, I'll put my hair in one of these awful manbun things and post a pic for y'all to ridicule :emoji_middle_finger:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wiz has a crush on me confirmed :emoji_joy:

In other news, if this post gets 7 positive ratings by the time I wake up tomorrow, I'll put my hair in one of these awful manbun things and post a pic for y'all to ridicule :emoji_middle_finger:
I agree with Wiz! Lol. I always thought There was something about Guys with long hair that is very attractive/Appealing. :emoji_wink:
Come on Guys! YOU GOTTA GIVE THIS 4 MORE POSITIVE RATINGS! :emoji_grin:

Last edited: